𝙲𝚑. 8: 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐'𝚜 𝚃𝚒𝚍𝚎

(⚠️ ⚠️ TW WARNING, PLEASE READ: this chapter will contain cussing, so please beware of moms peering over ur shoulder as u read, also this chapter will be very crappy so again, beware. ⚠️ ⚠️)

Finally, after Titan knows how long, Kiki walks through the door of the Throne Room in her Abomatron with the orb containing me.

"Emperor, congratulations on this momentous day! [Her Abomatron kneels.] I come bearing a gift. [Belos slowly walks towards her.] You have been looking for the Golden Guard, and here he is! Perhaps this act is worthy of me returning to my old post. Or, if you're looking for a new right hand..."

"Have you as my right hand? I'd sooner cut off my whole arm." Okay, rude.

"But- I- I just want to help!"

"You want to help? [He takes the cloak-covered mirror and drags Kikimora out with magic.] Go find a hole to wither away in. [Okay, I hate Kiki, but the expression on her face as he kicked her out of the room... That kinda haunts me. Belos then goes to the edge of the bridge and uncovers the mirror.] And you..." An unknown voice started talking furiously.

"I gave you the draining spell! I taught you magic stronger than anybody's!"

"And that's why I won't release you. Can't have you giving that to anyone else. Goodbye." Unfazed, he throws the mirror and cloak off the bridge, and with it, the screaming... figure? I can't tell who it is because of this stupid foggy orb.

"YOU'RE A LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIREEEEEE!!" The figure screamed as their voice faded away. The last word echoes as Belos walks away from the edge and back in the room where the portal and a wild, captive me is held.

"Of course she'd mess up such a simple task. [He dispels the bubble, releasing me.] You don't even look anything alike to Hunter. [He pauses for a moment.] Say, aren't you one of Luz's little witch friends?" I confidently turn around.

"Yep, and you're goin' down, bitch." (sorry for the language, but belos is a fucking bitch) Belos squints his eyes in irritation.

I inhale and use an invisibility glyph and smack it on my chest, and I disappear. Then, I appear behind Belos, which he somehow sees.

"EAT MY FIRE, MOTHERFUCKER!" I screamed, releasing a wave of flames towards Belos but he somehow deflects it with his staff.

"Language, please." He says calmly as he begins to fight back.

..

Back inside the secret chamber, I nearly hit the ground but at the last split second, I activate a safety hover glyph which slows my fall. I run away, avoiding Belos' attack. I hide behind a wall, panting, trying to catch a breath.

"I didn't realize Luz taught you how to combine glyphs! [I place an ice glyph on each pillar as I run.] You and Luz do have a strange intuition with these. It took me years to figure that out. Almost like the Titan himself didn't want me to have that knowledge." I activate the glyphs but Belos, somehow knowing the attack, destroys the ice shards.

"Though you're still decades away from beating me and cleaning up that potty mouth of yours." Potty mouth? Titan, this guy sounds like a teacher's pet. He narrowly avoids a fire attack and catches me with his gooey hand, restraining me from attacking him. Fumingly, I screamed, "FUCK YOU, BELOS!"

"It's Philip."

"Wait, what?" and then he explained everything to me about Luz and Hunter getting trapped in his mind, him turning out to be from the 1600s, and the truth. After he said all of that, he impatiently waited for my response. I suppose he wanted to hear me say something in surprise or somethin', but instead, I grumbled, "Titan, you're such a hypocrite it's infuriating. You talk big about protecting humanity, but after everything you've done, you're barely even human yourself." As I speak, Belos' scar on his face returns. Oh yeah, so that's why he looked like he was missing something before.