𝙲𝚑. 2: 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚜

fun fact: the picture above the title is something i texted to my friend, call me crazy if u want while trying to gouge your eyes out with a melon baller after reading this :] )

Your POV

I have a passion for shopping. It's pretty much my religion. (i do apologize if u don't, but u have to have shopping as ur love language for the story, okay-) So, when Eda said from like a mile away from where I was, "Time to bring these bad boys to market-"...

"[Pant] one sec- [Cough] ond- [Cough, wheeze, inhale] ok, I'm good now. I heard you say 'market', so I came as fast as I could." I think I ran over a child trying to get here...

Luz was surprised that I got here so fast, but she was more happy to see me since I'm one of her besties, so we did our secret handshake. "YOOO!" Luz shouted.

"AYYY!" I shouted.

"...What kind of monster did you guys summon?" King asked, never seeing our handshake until now.

"Me! Anyway, what's up, guys?" I ask in a friendly tone.

"Well, since my curse weakened my powers, my stealing skills are also weakened. Now we're broke. So, we're going to the market to sell wanted demons." Eda answered, putting another sack of somethin' on a wheel thingy.

"Ugh! Eda, do you own ANYTHING that isn't covered in feathers?!" Lilith grumbled, brushing off Eda's feathers from her arms.

"I had to deal with a curse for 30 years, so I think you can handle a few feathers." Eda said, teasing Lilith. I snickered.

[Time skip, we all go to the market...]

A big statue of Emperor Belos was in the middle of the market. "Wow. The Emperor is really taking over." Luz stated, almost nervously. I noticed that she seemed nervous, and no friend of mine shall go uncomforted. I lightly nudged Luz and whispered, "Self-centered much..." and chuckled.

"I see it too, kids, and I'm trying to stay civil." Eda says that while kicking over a guy that held a sign that said, "JOIN A COVEN OR GET OUT!" on it, a flag that said "E.B" on it, and the dude was wearing an Emperor Belos necklace, PLUS a scarf that said 'BELOS RULEZ'.

"Ugh! It's like that crusty Belos is taking over their minds, my goodness..." I scowled, stomping my foot as a result of my anger. I walked up to the guy (who was now on the floor) and kicked him in the balls and stole his wallet while he was unconscious.

"I know, right? Honestly, it starting to scare me even more. Especially when the WEIRD people start obsessing a little... too much." Luz said, shuddering uncomfortably. Anyway, Eda put the sack of like a billion wanted demons on that weigh thing and the dude behind the "BOUNTY" stand gave her A SINGLE SNAIL.

"A SINGLE SNAIL? Are you kidding me?" Eda asked, clearly irritated.

"[Fake laugh.] Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't done yet." DUDE REALLY BROKE THE SNAIL IN HALF AND HANDED IT TO EDA.

"You can't do this to ME! Do you know who I am?!" Eda shouted to the dude behind the stand, which caused a bit of a crowd.

"Yeah, you're Eda the Owl Lady. What're you gonna do? We all know you're powerless now." The dude behind the stand couldn't have sounded more monotone than ever. I looked around nervously at all the people, then to Eda. At the time, I was wearing a sweater with a hood on it. I immediately pulled it down on my face, getting anxiety from the crowd's eyes all on everything... it seemed as if time stopped. I began to shake uncontrollably, I felt a huge lump in my throat, as if I was being choked by something so strong it ate titanium for breakfast, I felt nauseas, and I was 80% sure my stomach was going to fall out of my butt.