christmas special for 400 HECKIN READS

Christmas Morning...

Luz, Amity, Gus, Willow, Hunter, and I were all beneath an overly decorated tree, burying ourselves in wrapping paper and cardboard, and tearing open gifts left and right.

We decided to play a human game called Secret Santa for a human tradition called Christmas, and I got Willow! I decided to buy a mason jar, artificial moss, artificial flowers, and a fake, but real looking butterfly. I glued the moss in the mason jar at the bottom, put the flowers on top, very carefully put the butterfly right on top of the layers of deception, and closed the lid shut. When she opened her gift, she literally squealed and hugged it right on the spot. I think I'm good at this human game.

Luz got the newest The Good Witch Azura book, Amity got a Teeturtle reversible octopus plushie that changes emotions and colors, Gus got some human thing called a... "Bucket?" Anyway, Hunter got a plushie of a heart... that was sharpie'd on, saying,

"Y/n's heart
To: Hunter"

...When I find out who did that, I'm going to drag their ass to next week.

Anyways, what I got was something called an "Oscar" on being the world's best person. Whoever gave this to me doesn't know me at all, but I appreciate the sentiment!

Anyways, after we were all done unwrapping our gifts like savages, I went outside of where we were on some random balcony. I wrapped a thick, Christmas blanket around myself, and sipped my hot cocoa. I just stared at the view, admiring every little detail, the tiniest scents and sounds... it was like I was in a human thing called a "movie".

Suddenly, I heard footsteps and whipped my head around to see who it was. It was Hunter, holding the plushie he got in front of his chest, also holding a blanket over himself.

"Mind if I join you?"

"If you close the door behind you, not at all."

[Sound of a door being shut.]

I sipped my hot cocoa. He squeezed the plushie, which made a squeaky sound.

"Y/n, please don't tell the others, but I may have gotten an extra gift for you."

"You did? [He nods.] You didn't have to, but thank you so much!" I put my mug on the railing of the balcony and hug him. The plushie that he was holding wasn't the only thing that squealed. He squealed. I felt his cheeks getting warm, especially out in this cold.

"Uh, anyway, here it is."

He gave me back the plushie he was holding. The heart one. When I tell you my heart dropped all the way to the fuckin Titanussy...

"Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"No, wait!" He turned the plushie around to where the sharpie was, and it now read,

"/////  Hunter's Heart
To: ////// Y/n"

My heart swelled up. He had crossed out the 'Y/n' for the, 'Y/n's heart' part (hey that rhymed) with sharpie and changed it to "Hunter's Heart" and changed the "To: Y/n" to- you get the point.

"Aww! This is the best gift ever! Thank you so so so so so so so so SO much, Hunter!"

"It's really my pleasure, but please take care of my heart, it's fragile."

I laughed, he laughed, and I kept that plushie. I may or may not cuddle with it every single night.

(hehe hope u liked that oneshot but anyway make sure u brush ur teeth, wear ur seatbelt, stay hydrated, and most importantly...

YOU HAVE MY HEART TOO FOR READING THIS, OddFrog, out.

Word Count: 602