Shy Hunter x Top Male Reader 🍋

(⚠️ WARNING!⚠️ : I ALREADY SEE U WRITING AN ANGRY A HATE COMMENT, BOTH HUNTER AND THE READER ABOVE THE AGE OF 18 IN THIS CHAPTER, AND THIS CHAPTER SEXUAL THEMES AND PROFANITY. DON'T LIKE THAT? DON'T READ. see u in the next chapter! <3 now, let's get... smutty ;) )

Hunter's POV

"Y/n, stop!"

"Stop what? I'm not doing anything at all..." Y/n teased me, clutching my inner thigh a bit tighter. (to be clear, u two are on the couch, hunter is sitting while your head is on his lap and one of ur arms are gripping hunter's inner thigh... I'M SORRY I'M NOT A BOY IDK HOW TO WRITE SMUTS FOR MALE READERS IDK WTF I'M DOING)

"Y/n, get your hand off of my thigh... it's making me-"

"Oh, I see what the issue is. Don't worry, I'll move."

"Thank you!"

Y/n lifted his head off of my lap, along with his arm... and then sat on my lap, wrapping his legs around my waist and hugging me. Titan, my face felt so hot.

"Y/n!"

"What? You told me to move, so I did! Now quit your whining, cutie..." Y/n purred.

"You're unbearable..." I hissed, trying not to show my pleasure in this- I MEAN- MOVING ON- Y/n always does this! He always teases me to try and get me to lose my composure...

"I love you too, cutie." Y/n teased me even more and pecked my jaw.

"Ugh! I can't take it anymore! You're coming with me, Y/n." I barked, picking Y/n up bridal style and taking him upstairs.

"Finally had enough?" He teased, giving a smart-ass smirk.

"Shut up."

"Why don't you make me?"

"Oh, I'll make you."

By that point, we were already in a locked room. Just us. Y/n and I. Me and Y/n. Nobody else-

Y/n unexpectedly pinned me against a wall, which caught me off guard.

"Well? I'm waiting." Y/n said, implying that I should make him shut up, like I said before. I was so caught off guard and flustered that all I could do was dart my eyes way from Y/n's awkwardly.

"Awww, cat got your tongue?" Y/n mocked me. I can't be all, 'Bark and no bite!' I need to assert dominance-

Y/n leaned forward and kissed me. It was sudden, but I kissed back. No matter what, I can't bring myself to not accept Y/n's kisses. Like, ever. But y'know what was even more sudden? Y/n attempted to try and start a make out session. I was shocked, but still accepted that offer. After a while of that, we separated, a string of saliva between us. Y/n smirked and his eyes averted to my neck. I knew what he was thinking, and he did it. He kissed, bit, and sucked on my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. I tried my best not to moan, but it was useless. After he finally put a pause to it, I found a place to talk without being interrupted by moans.

"Wh— [Huff.] Where'd that co— [Puff.] —me from?" I panted, looking up at Y/n.

"You know I love proving people wrong, especially when it's you I'm proving wrong... [Y/n started to wrap my hair noodle around his index finger.] oh, SO very wrong..." Y/n purred, his eyes suddenly seeming impossible to look at.

"J-Just quit it! O-or else!" I yelped, escaping Y/n's grasp and trying my best to make eye contact.

"Or else... [With one hand, Y/n grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, and the other caressed my cheek.] what?"

"I-I'll... I'll get hard..." I looked away again and covered my mouth.

"What was that?" Y/n whispered, so close to me that I could smell him, his chocolate-y smell that I adored. I decided to suck it up, grab Y/n's head, pull it closer to mine, and repeat what I said in Y/n's ear... which I did.

"I'll get hard, you dumbass!"

"So what, dumbass?" Y/n replied in a husky voice.

"..."

"Oh? Not so tough now, are you? Heh, you're all-talk when you wanna be, but I like that. Keeps me on my toes."

"Shut up and kiss me, dumbass..."

"Don't gotta tell me twice..."

Y/n's POV

And then we made out and then i railed him :)

(i'm sorry this took a while to publish, but it just made me uncomfy writing it, but i had already promised to write it, so i sucked it up the best i could, sorry i couldn't write much, it just made me so uncomfy that i wasn't writing normally, like it was... UGHGHJGJGHGHHGHGHGN i couldn't publish that! my readers are like my children, i gotta feed them good food or else they won't like it, they won't eat, they'll starve to death, and then i'll die of heartbreak :) anyways make sure u brush ur teeth, wear ur seatbelt, stay hydrated, and most importantly...

protection is important in the art of fucking :) OddFrog, out)

Word Count: 859