🪞Ceremony Breaking🪞

The four of you stood outside the doors of the Mirror Chamber. You had placed your hood over your head once again, after Crowley had mentioned it was part of the tradition to keep your hood on. While standing you could hear voices coming from inside.

A Red Headed Boy spoke,"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students - let me be clear. At Heatslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

Then a Boy with Lion ears yawned, showing how bored he was. "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

"New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience." A boy with glasses enthusiastically said.

A handsome boy then spoke up,"Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

"Some headmage he is." A floating tablet projected.

Then a boy with red eyes joined the conversation, "Maybe he had a tummy ache?"

Crowley then threw the two doors open wide announcing his presence. "I most certainly did not!"

The read headed boy the mumbled under his breath,"Ah, speak of the devil."

"If you must know, I was searching for the new students who'd failed to show for orientation. You are the only ones who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel."

"Grrrrr!" Grim growled.

"I shall go ahead of you, my friend Yuu. I will make sure it is safe for you." You stated lightly patting the top of his hooded head.

"Alright.. Thanks Y/n."

You walked to The Dark Mirror which had a masked face surrounded by green fire. "State your name."

"I have a great many names but when on leave I tend to go by Y/n."

"Ah... I see... Another dragon. The nature of your soul holds great power and is older than the Great Seven themselves.. Every dorm is appropriate..."

When the word dragon reached the ears of a boy with pink highlights in his hair he couldn't help but sit upon the edge of his seat. His lonely dragon friend might possibly now have a fellow companion.

Though when the mirror mentioned Y/n being even older than the Great Seven the room grew loud with gasps, murmurs, whispers, and yelps.

"H-How is that even possible?!" Crowley yelled at the Dark Mirror. "Y-Y/n. You stated you had many names. What do you mean by that?!"

"They are more similar to titles. My Alias is Morax and my full name is Y/n Lapis. Known as The God of Contracts, God of Commerce, The God of History and Wealth, The Warrior God, and Lord Of Geo."

The boy with glasses from before suddenly had his full attention on you when he heard your voice mention "The God Of Contracts" as one of your titles. He was intrigued.

"A god?!?!" The crow dressed man jumped as he stepped back. The room grew even louder.

"Indeed I am. But the terms my people use are Archons."

"Your people?" Yuu asked stepping closer to you.

"I am the protector of Liyue. A harbor town. Though I faked my death after seeing that my people were doing just fine without me. I now am a consultant at a funeral parlor."