🥀Chapter 1-12: Date Pt. 2🥀

The smell of the fish alone almost made you wish you could lose your lunch. It did not help when a server walked passed with a plate holding cooked octopus. Still moving.

Flashbacks of the plague you dealt with many years ago in Liyue resurfaced.

The slimy textures... How it wriggled and furled...

Disgusting.

"Crewel. Headmage. May we please leave? This place is... less than comforting." You tried your best to bite back and swallow your distaste but it still slithered its way into your tone.

Divus tilted his head not completely understanding. "Why would you want to leave this place? You stated Liyue was a harbor city, correct? I thought you would be partial to seafood."

You had to swallow your own excess saliva to keep your stomach from releasing as a waiter carried a plate of squid by the table. "As much as I appreciate your thoughtful gesture-" you paused and took second swallow as the scent of fish rose up your nasal passages, "I am not very partial to seafood... The slimy textures... Nauseating odors- Please pardon me. I require fresh air."

The words fell from your lips, faster than the two men could counter. As your statement concluded, you were already out of your seat. Fast paced footsteps creaked along the wooden floor boards with the other figures on their feet.

Salvation was finally in sight as you removed your self from the building using the front doors. A tiny bell chime echoing the victory of your escape atop the threshold. Finally, fresh air healed the assault the prominent odor had made.

Crewel was still seated beside Crowley and stared towards the doors in surprise and confusion. "What in the world? Did I do something wrong?"

"Seems he doesn't like seafood. Such a splendid turn of events!" Merrily cheered Crowley. A large smile plastered across his lips. "You are making all the mistakes for me! Leaving me to comfort and help Y/n! This will surely place me in higher regards compared to you!"

Not willing to waste such an opportunity, the Headmage stood from his seat. Practically skipping his way towards the front doors of the restaurant.

Divus growled under his breath and nearly jumped from his seat. Walking towards the exit with hurried purpose.

When he reached the cobblestone pavement, he was met with the sight of Y/n sitting beside Crowley on a nearby bench. Crowley making attempts to help you feel better, despite you recovering already.

"Ah! Divus. I apologize for leaving so quickly." Your head turned to face the dalmatian wannabe as he approached. "The seafood makes my stomach churn and twist. I had dealt with a plague in Liyue many many years ago. I spent a long while removing the aquatic parasites from people's homes. Naturally I developed a distaste for animals belonging to the sea."

Professor Crewel nodded in understanding. He was happy that he was not the reason for you leaving the table in such a hurry.

"Nonsense! Divus should have first asked what your preference was before asking your attendence!" Exclaimed Crowley as a smirk of wicked condescending nature. "Is that not correct, Mr. Crewel?"

Divus could feel a bulging tick mark appear on his face as he internally seethed and threw all sorts of colorful insults towards the flamboyant emo Elton John. His smile tight as strained, fore he knew that if he didn't clench his teeth that nothing could stop his word full floodgate. "Yes. How... inconsiderate of me. I apologize for your discomfort, Y/n."

You chuckled quietly, feeling the tension between the two. It was uncomfortable. The lightning between them almost felt as if it could zap you. Leaving an unsuspecting person stunned. Clearing your throat, "Perhaps we could find another establishment. Food is needed to fuel the body and brain."

"Apologies, but most food related shops and establishments here use the fish from the ocean for their food. Aside from the schools on this island and a few larger places which tend to be much more crowded serve non sea cuisine." Crowley reasoned. He once more gave Crewel a sly smirk full of self importance. As if to call him idiotic in silence with how little thought Crewel had used.

"Couldn't we enter the more crowded places of food. Crowds do not bother me very much. I do prefer quiet, but crowds are not unbearable."

Crewel crossed his arm with an annoyed expression and looked down in irritated disappointment. He sighed, "Unfortunately not. Reservations are required a month in advance."

'How unfortunate.' You silently thought. "You both agreed to showing me the geography of the town. Food is not required for such a thing. So we may continue our journey of exploration." You stated with a small smile, but your voice was filled with command. Leaving them no room to argue. Before they could even try, you turned your back and began to walk ahead of the two.

Headmage Dire Crowley and Divus Crewel found themselves falling into step behind you. Each explaining what they knew when pointing out structures and businesses. It became an enjoyable evening. For you at the very least.

As you three walked, Divus and Dire were having a silent argument.

The fruity plague doctor of a Headmage smirked and made comments which sound to be insults disguised as compliments. Finally, our favorite dual haired dominatrix, was done. His gloved hands gave Crowley a "light" shove forward. Crowley had been walking backward during said shove, making him fall back.

Dire's eyes closed sightly as he felt his body hit the pavement. But... Why did his not feel the same impact? Does it feel as though his head landed on something cushioned?

His clawed fingers reached behind his head and squeezed whatever had cushioned his head. It was very squishy and thick. He looked up at Crewel and noticed a very shocked expression gracing his sharp features.

"... Please, unhand my rear Headmage." You stated with your face against the pavement, having been knocked down like a domino with Crowley. 'I wish to return home!' Internally screamed your voice.

Having heard your voice and statement, Crowley paused for a moment. Information slowly processing. His face then flushed a deep crimson red before quickly standing to his feet. "I apologize deeply! Oh my sevens! That was not at all my intention to do! I beg your forgiveness!"

Crewel helped you to your feet. The dual haired man was surprised that your face had no injuries. "I apologize as well. I had... bumped into him. I did not mean to send him flying into your figure."

"It's all fine. It was an accident. No harmful or inappropriate intentions were meant to be taken. Though, I would greatly appreciate returning to Ramshackle. I believe that that is enough excitement for one night. We also have classes tomorrow."

"You are correct. We all should return and be properly rested for tomorrow." Agreed the master fetish dominatrix of a teacher.

"I also agree with your statement. Let us all return to campus and continue this tour on a later date!" Exclaimed Crowley as he took the lead.

The walk towards the mirror leading back to the college felt shorter than when you entered town with Crewel. Upon entering the familiar campus once more, Goodnights were exchanged between the three of you.

You made your way back to Ramshackle and found Ace asleep on the couch. Oblivious to the dusty dorm around him. It made you chuckle. The boy shivered from the cold air. Your footsteps were quiet as you gently picked up the ginger boy. Stairs creaked under your feet as you carried him towards the room you shared with Yuu.

Yuu's door was open, so you walked in after removing your shoes. The bed dipped under your weight as you laid on your back. Yuu laying on your right side while Ace slept on your left. A smile of content stretched your lips as your sleepy bliss slowly sunk in.