✉️Bonus Chapter: Message To Xiao✉️

-N30WNDRL4ND - Neo
MadelineDequito

^ The followers I shall be using in this chapter! :) Hope you enjoy it!

======================================================

Neo and Madeline entered Liyue together on a mission. Deliver a message to Xiao.

Aka - Don't Get Killed By The Stubborn Demon Killer

The two had received a divine message from the great Y/n Lapis. He called out to them using their dreams having learned a spell from Crowley.

Neo wished for no repayment while Madeline wished to meet the famous Childe. Of course Y/n agreed to her request after a moment of thought.

"But, how will we be able to tell him? He won't listen to anyone." Neo asked in the shared dream.

"Yeah! He'll kill us the moment we say your name to him!" Madeline chimed.

Knowing that they were right Y/n made his earring appear in Neo's hand. "Hold this into his view and he'll listen. Please tell him that I'm so far doing well where I am."

Giving a determined nod, the boy named Neo answered. "We'll tell him so that we can ease your worry. I'm sorry that we can't come and accompany you in your world."

"I thank you both. I am in your favor. Goodbye friends." Y/n spoke once more to the duo.

"Bye-bye!" Madeline enthusiastically waved. "Yay!! I get to meet Childe!"

Neo sweat dropped at her comment. "Heh heh.. yeeeeaaaah.."

Then the two woke up, earring still in Neo's hand.

Now they were searching for Xiao. Though, they couldn't find him for many hours.

*

Finally, as the sun was setting they spotted Xiao on the outskirts of Liyue. Clearly searching for the missing Y/n.

"Xiao!" Neo and Madeline both yelled.

Hearing his name, Xiao turned and saw the two humans. Face showing clear signs of annoyance. Until he saw the earring being held up by Neo.

"We have a message from Y/n!" Madeline announced to the conqueror of demons.

"Speak now mortals. I don't have time to waste on you." He stated with an attitude of irritation.

Neo hands the earring to Madeline and she gave it to Xiao. "He says that he is doing well and is safe in where he was sent to. We know that the world is called Twisted Wonderland." The boy explained.

Then Madeline joined in as well, "He'll most likely face a few challenges in the near future but, knowing the power he holds. He should be totally fine."

Xiao was conflicted. Many emotions were being felt inside himself. Anger for Y/n having to face challenges alone. Happy that Y/n told them to give him a message. Sad that he was not there to help protect Y/n. Finally, relieved that Y/n was safe for now. He let out a sigh.

"You both have done me a favor. In return I will do one favor for you each when you call upon my name. Use that chance wisely. I thank you." Clenching the earring tightly the Adepti bowed and disappeared.

BONUS: MADELINE MEETING CHILDE IN TOWN

Madeline looked around the town for not only Xiao but, Childe as well.

While looking behind some barrels she spotted orange hair off in the distance.

Not missing the opportunity she quickly walked over. "Childe! Childe!" She yelled in happiness.

"Hm?" Said ginger turned his head to the girl. "Well hello there girlie~ What can I do for ya?~ You want to fight me?~" Childe offered in a flirtatious voice.

She began to panic, not in a bad way, it was a fangirl panic.

Neo watched from a distance sweat dropping from the scene. "Well at least she got her wish." He muttered then suddenly felt weight in his pocket. Looking inside, he found a pouch filled with Mora and a note.

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your help. Please accept this as a gift.