Chapter 1-6: 🥀A Carbonara Scrape🥀

Sighing you threw Grim onto the ground of the courtyard. "You are wearing my patience thin, Grim."

It was then the whining began, "Mrrah! I've had it with these boring classes!"

"Then you'll never become a mage. Quite frankly, I think that would save the world quite a lot of trouble. Prevention of future magical problems really." You stated picking him up once more, by his collar instead this time.

Yuu ran into the courtyard just behind Ace and Deuce, "You're making a scene Grim!" You placed the crying monster into the arms of Yuu.

"UGH! When did you get all bossy?" Irritatedly stated Grim.

Another sigh escaped your lips. "Enjoy the rest of your break. I must go back to the field. Shall I eat with you all during lunch?"

Smiling apologetically, Yuu nodded. You smiled and patted the boy's shoulder. "I will see you all at the end of the period then. Good luck with your studies."

With those parting words, you left the courtyard to return to the field. Your only hope was for your next period to contain calm students.

Fourth Period

Ashton once again introduced you to the class. Close to the front of the standing students stood a familiar figure. Silver purple hair, glasses, and a small beauty mark just below his bottom lip. Your smile could not be contained upon seeing him. The same could be said for Azul as well. Though, he did not expect you to look so handsome. The hood of your robes upon your first meeting obstructed his view of your face.

Behind Azul stood a pair of twins. Both wearing smiles that held different meanings. One being of boredom and another of interest, almost a smirk.

"Good afternoon students. After discussing with Coach Vargas we have decided to have you complete various exercises and stretches. You will work with a partner and write down your scores. Turn them in to either me or Vargas when the period ends. If you cannot find a partner please come to me. I will either work with you or find you a partner." Your words were simple and easy to understand. Not to mention, you saved the class from exhausting themselves. Their opinion of you raised with every passing minute.

*

As people began to pair with each other two students approach you. One was Azul, and the other was Jamil Viper. You had tried to pair them together but Jamil refused. Fighting with a student was not on your list of things to do, so you decided to work with both of them as separate individuals.

Azul did very well with every exercise and stretch. Jamil continued to score very averagely. It was a little suspicious that every score was in the middle and never above.

He seemed to be trying his hardest to not go above that of an average score. You made a small note of this on his scoring paper. 'Perhaps I should do a little digging or ask him directly.'

*

At the end of the period, Azul had already tried to convince you into making a contract twice. Having the god of contracts stuck in a contract with him was too good to pass up. You declined both times. As well put together as Azul acted, he was still rather shady.

As you finished up your conversation with Azul, two strong arms wrapped around your abdomen and squeezed tightly. Admittedly, you could feel slight pressure, but as the Lord of Geo, you could make yourself weigh as mouch as large boulder if you wished.