Chapter 1-11:🥀The Date Pt. 1🥀

Sorry for the wait!!!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Crewel and you approached the mirror gates of Night Raven College. His smile was sly and cunning as if he had just won a prize, even though he was screaming on the inside, while yours held excitement and anticipation. Learning the history of the isle you were currently residing on was interesting. Now you will finally be able to see what the night life was like here.

Of course, it would never be an beautiful as Liyue's nights or Lantern Rite.

"Divus. What are the streets and market like?" You calmly asked the internally celebrating man.

"Bustling until midnight. Always something to explore whether it be day or twilight. The food is to die for." Divus Crewel explained as the mirror revealed the image of a busy street with lampposts illuminating brightness.

A small smile settled on your lips from the image of the town.

Your date stepped through the portal, but kept a hand held out for you to take. Each experience you had with the mirrors left you with a shiver down your spine. Wasting no more time, your finger tips pressed against his, and stepped through.

.
.
.
.
.

Both of your hands stayed connected upon your feet reaching the stone bricked road. A pair of golden eyes with slitted pupils gazed up the busy crowed with amazement. It was beautiful.

Children ran through any gap they could find amongst the people as their parents chased after them. Merchants advertising their products with passion to their customers. Many couples roamed the square as well. A small feeling of homesickness settled in your stomach. But the man smiling before you seemed to wash away all negative emotions.

"What do you think, Y/n?" Crewel question as your hand slowly slipped out of his. Feeling a lack of pleasantness when your touch left his.

You hummed and gifted him a closed eyed smile. "It's looks lovely and lively Divus. Please show me more. I would be most delighted with your guidance."

Offering his arm, he nodded. His smile only growing wider as you linked your arm with his while your other hand held onto that same arm. "The night is still young. Can't keep our adventure together waiting."

Both you walked through the streets and admired the medieval looking buildings. Large windows cascaded light onto the street from inside, as if begging passerbys to enter. Everywhere was bustling, but still calm. Almost like a scene from a romance novel you once read.

Mr. Crewels arm stayed linked with yours the entire stroll. His content and joyful humming only adding to the wonderful atmosphere. On the inside was a much different Divus Crewel.

'He is just so gorgeous! The way his hair and make up are almost make him look ethereal! I so badly wish to hug him and whisk him away from prying eyes...' Thought the dual haired man as he glanced at your side profile. 'I can feel how muscular his arm is...! Is his figure also well built like his arm?! What about his behi- NO! NO SUCH THOUGHTS!' He internally argued with himself as his face flushed the color of a ruby.

"Oh my. Divus? Have you caught a cold from the night air? Perhaps we should retur-"

"NO!- *Ahem* No. I am perfectly fine, Y/n. Nothing to worry about. I just felt extremely hot for a moment." Divus quickly excused. "Has anything caught your fancy?"

You absentmindedly nodded while patting his bicep with your free hand, "Yes. You-"

Your walking partner nearly fell as your words entered his mind. "WHAT?!" His face exploding a dark red once more.

"Your fur coat. I wished to know where I could find one as well." You cautiously finished while tilting your head. A confused expression taking over your features, "Are you sure you're alright, Divus? Your face is red again. We could stop for a short rest."

"Yes. Yes I am." Anxiously answered your touring partner as he coughed into his free hand, which tried to cover the lower half of his face. An awful attempt to hide his blush ridden cheeks. 'Get ahold of yourself!'

Before the two of you could continue your conversation, a very family voice could be heard from within the crowd. "Professor Crewel! Mr. Lapis!" Called out a wild Crowley.

"Headmage Crowley? What are you doing within the town?" You questioned the crow masked man while approaching him. This made you let go of the man you can to said town with.

The loud bird man giddily strided towards your figure. "A little bird had told me of your plans to view the town with Professor Crewel tonight. Then I thought that two tour guides would be much better than one!" He happily exclaimed while clapping his hands together.

"We are doing just fine on our own Headmage Crowley. There is no need to trouble yourself with helping me. Afterall... You are always quite adamant about leaving your work to me anyways." Stated Divus Crewel through gritted teeth and a strained smile.

Crowley mirrored the same expression, "It is my fault for stranding him here. So as the Headmage I must be sure he is comfortable during his stay." Remarked the now serious raven haired man.

"How funny. Did you remember to check on Mr. Enma's comfortability as well? I'm sure he has a few requests that you should start as soon as possible." An annoyed smirk settled on the teacher's lips while a tick mark seemed to bulge from his left cheek.

The Headmage dryly laughed at the perfectionist before him. "Not to worry. He is doing perfectly well. I plan to check on him again tomorrow afternoon." The tension in the air was thick. Each giving off a dark aura as an imaginary electrical current sparked between them.

Where were you?

You had left them to talk amongst themselves and wandered over to a fountain deeper inside the square. A handful of people sat on benches surround the large fountain. Coins and rocks sat at the bottom. Pulling a single coin of mora from your pocket, you closed your eyes and held it tight. 'I wish for Liyue to be prosperous and for my companions to thrive while I am away.' Your coin was then flicked into the rippling water, causing a small and quiet splash.

A hand was suddenly placed on both your shoulders. Tilting your head back, you spotted your two guides. "I see that you both are done conversing. How does grabbing a bite to eat sound? My treat." You gently smiled while turning to face the duo.

"What sort of gentleman would I be if I made you pay for your own meal? After all, I was the one to invite you out for a night on the town." Crewel chided and reasoned, making you chuckle.

"You look absolutely ravishing tonight Y/n! Just as lovely as the night of the opening ceremony!" Cooed the bird like man child.

A shadow casted over the Professor's eyes, "Headmage Crowley can pay for himself. He has plenty of money." Viciously smirked Divus.

"Thank you for the compliment Headmage Crowley. Why don't you both pick a place to eat. New foods always interest me!" Your joyful tone interrupted the growing tension between the two. "Surprise me."

.
.
.
.
.

Oh how you wished to take back your words...

All three of you were now seated in a booth. A few candles shined on the table as your two companions sat in the cushioned seat in front of you. Menus being held up in the three pairs of hands.

Everything was seafood.

Dread filled your entire being. War flashbacks of when you faught that disgustingly slimy plague. Your right gloved hand covered your mouth as if you wished to puke. Luckily, the menu covered your face.

No one knew how badly you wanted to crawl out of this place and crush it with a meteor, then burn it to the ground.