Chapter 1-1: 🥀A Desperate Heart🥀

You were fast asleep with Yuu tightly held in your arms. Yuu slowly began to wake up.

"By the way, where am I?" said boy questioned with in a mumble, "I could jave sworn I was asleep in my dorm..." He slowly opened his eyes and took in his surrounding. Yuu was still in fact inside the dorm and Y/n's warm arms. The quiet room was soon filled with knocks from down stairs. "I feel like I was having the strangest dream...- Is someone knocking at the door?"

"Myaaah... Hey, Yuu... Y/n... I know it's the middle of the night but I think we've got a visitor." A sleepy Grim yawned and groaned. "Maybe it's those pesky ghosts again? They just don't know when to quit."

Grim's voice woke you from your slumber. "Hmmm...!" You stretched your arms and legs before rubbing the sleep from your eyes. "What has you up so early...?"

"There's someone knocking at the door." Yuu explained while sliding out of the warm bed.

"Hmmm... They must not know that people sleep at this time of night.." your voice rang out with a slight pout. You did not like waking up earlier than you needed to. Following Yuu, you both made it down to the first floor and to the front door.

Yuu yawned, "Who would be here at this hour?"

The person on the other side of the door spoke out, "It's me, Ace! Just let me in, all right?" This annoyed you slightly. You did not like visitors in the middle of the night. Let alone rude visitors. There were few exceptions. Xiao, Ganyu, and the Traveler.

"Ace? It's the middle of the night!-" Grim grumbled as Yuu opened the door, "B-bwah! That collar!" A loud fire weasel exclaimed.

Ace pushed past Yuu, "I can't go back to Heartslabyul House. I'm joining your dorm. For good."

This shocked all three of you. "Myah?! Come again?!" Yelled a surprised Grim.

Twisted Wonderland X Zhongli!Reader (Version I)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara