🎖️A Dismissive Ranking🎖️

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" The read haired boy yelled. A half red and half black heart shaped color soon appeared around Grim's neck.

"MYAH?! What are you doing?!"

"The Queen of Hearts' Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair." Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately." The boy responded.

"But I ain't a cat either! Don't you try'n collar me! I'll burn it right off! Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!"

"Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now." A smug expression etched on his face.

"M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!" Grim yelled out with a frustrated expression and strained voice.

"Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet."

You placed a hand over your mouth to hide your small chuckle at his statement. Agreement was what you felt when he finished his words. Nobody would ever want a pet like Grim.

"The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus." The red headed boy stated while crossing his arms.

"Excuse me sir. You stated Queen of Hearts' rules correct? How many rules are there exactly?" You asked looking down at the boy, face still shadowed by your hood.

"810 in total. As House Warden I have memorized them all."

"Would you mind giving me a copy of the rules? If I wish to visit your dorm I would like to do so without breaking any of the rules."

He simply smiled at you,"I will make sure of it. I am Riddle. Riddle Rosehearts."

"I am Y/n Lapis but please only call me Y/n. I am not too fond of formalities if it can be helped."

"I will keep that in mind, Y/n."

"Ha-HA! Good show as always, Riddle. Your signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy. I've just GOT to have it - ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it." A boy with glasses correct as he too crossed his arms.

Leaning close to the boy with glasses' ear you whispered,"If you wish to be seen as trust worthy towards future contract clients think a little more closely before speaking words. If he had been paying attention he would have noticed your little slip up."

His eyes widened as he whispered back to you, "How did you know I make contracts?"

"The way you speak and carry yourself elegantly. You are very neat and tidy. Please take my advice if you wish to make better deals with clients."

Clearing his throat he spoke once more but, at a normal volume now. "Indeed I will. Azul Ashengrotto at your service." Azul offered his hand.

"Y/n Lapis. Please just call me Y/n." You said in a slightly bored tone as you shook his hand. "Another piece of advice. Firm handshake shows you are a sturdy and trustful person." Letting go of his hand you gave him that final piece of advice before walking back towards Yuu. Azul couldn't help but be fascinated by your demeanor and knowledge.

A clearly fuming Crowley was in front of Yuu, chewing him out about the incident. "Yu! Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar? Now discipline your-!"

Yuu shook his head quickly,"He isn't mine! Never was!"

"What's that?! It isn't yours?"

"I've told you repeatedly that it isn't mine! I've never seen that creature before in my life!"