Chapter 1-8: 🥀The Legendary Seven🥀

Short Chapter

"So what are the other dorms like, then?" Grim curiously voiced as he took another bite of his food.

Trey then fixed his posture as he began to explain, "As Cater mentioned earlier, the dorms of this school are themed after the Great Seven. We have our dorm, Heartslabyul, modeled after the strictness of the Queen of Hearts. To run down the rest of them for you, we have..." The green haired man then raised his hand and held up two fingers.

"Savanaclaw, based on the persistent spirit of the King of Beasts. Octavinelle, based on the benevolent heart of the Sea Witch." A third finger lifted as he spoke Octavinelle's name. He continued to raise a finger for every dorm he mentions, "Scarabia, based on the mindful personality of the Sorcerer of the Sands. Pomefiore, based on the tenacity of the Fairest Queen. Ignihyde, based on the diligence of the king of the underworld. And finally... Diasomnia, based on the noble spirit of the Thorn Fairy."

You nodded your head to show acknowledgement, although you had already learned this from other students, the teachers, and all the books you were able to read from the library. Yuu on the other hand, look as pale as a ghost.

"That's a lot to take in. No way am I ever going to remember all that..." The boy's words trailed off as he laid his head upon the table.

With a chuckle, you lifted his head. "Do not worry friend Yuu. I have books in the dorm that you may borrow. Memory is also something I am very skilled in. Ask me a question whenever you wish about the dorms."

Said boy had never felt so relieved in his entire life. You were his blessing from the heavens.

"All those names are way too long! How's anyone supposed to remember 'em?" Wailed Grim.

"Ah ha ha! Well, you get the idea. Want to or not, you'll learn them soon enough." Cater chimed joyously.

Trey crossed his arms, with a smile growing on his face before announcing further information. "At orientation, the Dark Mirror picks a dorm for you based on the essence of your being. As a result, each dorm ends up with a distinct sort of...flavor, we'll call it."

"That is sooo true. I totes see it." Agreed the social media obsessed ginger.

'Totes?' You tilted your head head in confusion at the boy, who snapped a picture of you, without you knowing it.

Deuce held a questioning expression directed towards the two, "'Flavor,' huh...?"

Trey then subtly pointed towards a table, "For example, look at that guy." The guy in question had white hair with large pointed ears that darkened at the tips.

Yuu look at Trey in shock, "He jas dog ears?!"

"Shhh." You shushed the boy before he could be heard by the entire cafeteria.

"That rough-and-tumble vibe he's got has Savanaclaw House Written all over it." Mr. Clover explained half-heartedly.

With a charming smile Cater continued the banter, "No doubt. That dorm is full of scrappy guys who are into, like, working out and fighting. How should I describe the vibe...?" Cater inquired out loud as he tapped his chin, eyes looking up towards the ceiling.

'Vibe??' Again you got confused with his slang terms.

"Macho dudes? Gruff big brothers? Something along those lines. The black and gold armband is another giveaway."

Tuning out your surroundings, you held up some of the papers you collected from the students in first period. 'A majority of the students faked their answers in hopes of getting a passing grade... Guess I'll have a lot of rewriting and custom exercise plans to make.' A sigh escaped your lips as you continued to read through the papers. You didn't even notice Lilia appearing and disappearing behind you.

'Perhaps I should ask a student to give their opinion on the mat-'

Trey interrupted your thoughts, "Their housewarden, Malleus Draconia, is considered to be one of the five best mages in the world."

"Malleus is reeeeeal bad news. Though I suppose the same could be said of our own dear housewarden." Cater proclaimed.

"Cater Diamond." You stated simply. This caught the attention of all those present at the table.

Cater flinched at the mention of his full name, "H-huh..?"

"Please consider the fact that a teacher is beside you. Someone who teaches said student. If you are to insult other students... Do it out of my sight." Your voice was firm and strong. Similar feelings of being hit with a heavy brick affected the students. Cater getting a majority of the feeling. "Even then. It is unwise to speak ill of one that could easily destroy your existence in battle." With those final words, you stood from the table and left the cafeteria.

Unknown to you, a certain vampiric old man was smiling as he listened to your words. While a green haired boy sitting beside him stared at your figure with respect and awe.

======================================================
Twisted Wonderland Secrets

- Y/n has a secret admirer that was watching from afar in the cafeteria. (Whoever guesses correctly will be added to the cast of NRC students Y/n talks with)

- Y/n dislikes when any of his students get bad mouthed.

- Lilia had slipped a small paper inside the pocket of Y/n jacket.

- Cater nearly shit his pants when Y/n said his name.

- Yuu and Grim have not silently made an agreement to never make Y/n mad.

- A story will be posted at the end of the next chapter.

- Y/n has secretly been training his Geo powers to keep them peak condition, but has found himself even more tired than the last every time he finishes.

======================================================