Chapter 1-5: 🥀A Class Escape🥀

Extra Long Chapter

You took your place beside the tall and muscular coach. Students stared at you. They did not expect the second teacher to possess such looks. One beautiful student in particular was also caught off guard.

"Alright everyone! For the rest of the year Mr. Lapis will be helping me teach this class!" Coach Vargas' voice boomed out, making sure everyone heard him.

Tilting your body forward slightly while lowering your head, you began your introduction. "Pleasure to meet everyone. You may not recognize me from the ceremony but I was the second hooded figure, who was sent here. I am Y/n Lapis. You may call me Y/n when classes are not in session." Rising, you faced the students with a serious expression.

First Period

"Alright! Let's start today off with 100 sit ups and push ups-!"

"Mr. Vargas. I think that's a little too much for them." You interrupted him.

The large lobster man paused. "You think so?" He asked genuinely surprised.

"Indeed. Should we not see their limitations first? Find out their strengths and weaknesses? Some may be more flexible than others or maybe contain more strength or speed than others. It would be wise to first find what they struggle with and improve it, and then help strengthen what they strive at." You explained to the buff male beside you. While speaking with the coach, your first period class all shared the same thought.

'Are you an angel?! You saved us!'

A certain ginger, towards the back of the class, was jumping from excitement. 'I'll never try to mess with Mr. Lapis! He just became my savior!' His excitement soon turned to dread when a short boy with red hair snapped at him.

"Stop bouncing as if you were a white rabbit! We are supposed to stay still and listen to the teachers in silence!"

"Buzz killlllll...~" whined Cater.

"I would like your attention everyone. Mr. Vargas and I have created a small list of exercises and stretches. You will partner up with someone and write down how many of each stretch and exercise you were able to accomplish. Please hand in your papers by the end of the period." Calmly explained you. It took a little convincing, but Coach Vargas eventually agreed. He was aware that he pushed his students a little too much. Though, he was unable to tell most of the time. This was something he needed help with, so having you there to correct him was more assuring than correcting his behaviour on his own.

After a few minutes of students pairing, you noticed that one of the students did not pair with anyone. Checking the roster of student names, which had small pictures of the students beside their names, you saw that his name was Ruggie Bucchi.

Taking long strides, you approached the boy. "Pardon me Mr. Brucchi. Do you not have a partner?"

"I usually do things alone. Don't really need a partner. Shishishi~" the hyena boy stated.

"Well, since you do not have a partner, I will pair up with you and write down your scores." You offered with a warm smile.

"Alright! Well what will I be doing teach?"

"You will start with a few laps around the track. You may jog or run until you feel you are ready to slow down. I'll time you and write down however many laps you finish. Is that alright with you Mr. Brucchi?"

Ruggie sighed happily as he nodded, "Getting to run around so nimbly really is the best."

You chuckled at his words. "I agree Mr. Brucchi. It is a wonderful way to exercise and relieve extra energy."