Seven

I felt scared and confused

I felt scared and confused. Stiles wasn't a werewolf like I had suspected, he was just as ordinary as I was, which is good. I'm glad I don't have to be nervous around him, like he might snap at any moment and turn into what Isaac did at the police station.

I was still shaken up about that. Isaac, the quiet boy from my math class, had turned into an uncontrollable animal--a monster. It was terrifying and left me crying in my room the night it happened.

I shut the door behind me, standing against it for a moment before I slid to the floor. My eyes burned with the need to cry. The look in Isaac's eyes was murderous and Stiles and I his next victim.

I still wasn't sure if the deputy was dead or not, but it seemed as though Isaac didn't care in the moment. Would he care at all afterward? Once the full moon was gone?

Oh god, does Scott get like that? All bloodthirsty and crazed. I hoped not, even though a small part of me was screaming that I didn't care either way, that I still liked him. I scolded that part, knowing damn well that I was crazy for even thinking of still having a crush on the boy--especially if he's a monster like Isaac.

Tears fell from my eyes as I thought it over. Derek was the only one who acted in control, the only one who I knew for sure wasn't dangerous, at least in that sense. Isaac for sure was and Scott, well, I'm still pending my verdict.

I didn't want Scott to be a bad guy, but right now I was so unsure that my heart ached in realization that I may have to give him up. No more crushing on my brothers best friend. Why did that thought hurt so bad?

My shoulders were shaking with my cries, my vision so blurred that I didn't notice my door opening until Scott was standing in front of me. I couldn't help it, my eyes went wide and I pressed against the wall firmly.

"Are you gonna go all crazy too?" I asked, my voice shaky from crying and fear. I could see the hurt in his chocolate eyes, even through my tears it was clear as day. He didn't want me to be scared of him. Well too bad, I'd seen enough tonight to know to keep my guard up around werewolves.

Scott shook his head, "no, no I promise. I have it under control." I was skeptical but nodded slowly, letting my body relax as I went back to sniffling.

"What are you doing here?"

"I heard you crying and Stiles thought it would be best if he didn't come in, he said you two had a sort of argument."

I put my head on my arms that were crossed over my knees, letting my eyes run freely of all their tears. "I'm just so scared, Scottie. I don't know what to think. If Derek wasn't there tonight, I'm certain that Isaac would've killed us.

"Stiles said that not all werewolves are dangerous but how can that be true? Even if Isaac learns to control his bloodthirst, isn't it still there? Inside? And doesn't that make you guys more dangerous than anything?"