Eighteen

[ Warning: smut ;) ]

I was in my room attempting to do homework. I had three essay questions for History due in the morning yet all I could focus on was what happened in the office today.

My mind was consumed with the 'what if's.' And no matter how many times I tried to reassure myself that it didn't matter and that it wasn't my business, jealousy was still bubbling in the pits of my stomach, making me feel sick.

I let out a groan, dropping my pencil on the table and moving to rest my head in my hands. What is wrong with me. If Scott knew I was obsessing like this, he'd probably think I'm crazy. I really need to chill out.

Before I could further bash myself, I heard a small tink on the window. I raised my head, turning in the direction of the glass. Nothing was there. I went to turn away when the sound was heard again.

I stood from the chair, grabbing my scissors from my desk and clutching them in my hand. Another tink sounded and I held my breath as I walked toward the window, scissors held high.

As I peered through the glass, I let out a relieved sigh. I was quick to unlock the window and open it, backing up so he could climb through.

I turned away from the boy, going to put my scissors away before quickly moving to lock my doors, the one to the bathroom and the one to the hallway. Dad was gone and Stiles hadn't gotten home yet, but better safe than sorry.

"Scott, what are you doing here?" I asked, turning back to him. He was wearing a zip up blue jacket and jeans, he looked cute with his messy hair and wide eyes. I felt completely under dressed in my tank top and pajama shorts.

He cleared his throat, "I wanted to see you, after what you heard in the office?"

My eyes widened slightly, not expecting that response. I swallowed thickly before nodding, "yeah, what about it?"

I moved to sit on my bed as Scott sat down in my desk chair, running his hands through his already messy hair. "Nothing is going on between me and Allison. I just wanted to make sure you knew that. I don't even know where that conversation came from, I swear."

A small smile made it's way to my face at the boys reassurance. "It's okay, Scottie. I believe you." I watched his shoulders visibly sag in relief and I felt my smile grow slightly. "So, since you're here, do you wanna watch a movie?"

𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

45 minutes later the movie was long forgotten and playing quietly in the background. I was pressed into the mattress with Scott hovering over me, his lips on mine. My shirt was long since discarded as was Scott's. My black bra was on display but I didn't mind as we heatedly made out.

I was panting as Scott broke the kiss to trail his lips down my neck, I could feel my heart beating fast and I flushed at the idea of Scott hearing it. As he kissed down my chest, I arched my back into his burning touch.

Scott quickly took the opportunity to try and unhook my bra. His hands fumbled with the clasp, his lips leaving my skin so he could focus. I laughed slightly after a moment, sitting up slowly and replacing his hands with my own. "I got it," I whispered, unhooking the bra and tossing it aside before laying back down.

I watched as Scott's eyes took me in hungrily, slowly trailing down my body. He shook his head slightly before leaning back down, his lips finding my skin again, this time focusing on my exposed chest.

I gasped as his tongue flicked over the sensitive flesh, I could feel myself pulsing at the thought of his mouth elsewhere, my cheeks burning at the idea.