Twelve

(A/N: mentions of sexual coercion, thoughts of victim blaming.)

)

For the rest of the day I could taste Scott on my lips, feel his hands on my back, and smell the lingering scent of his cologne on my clothes. I knew most of it was my imagination, but I enjoyed the feeling nonetheless.

I couldn't wait for tonight, for him to sneak in my window so we could do it again. And again. And again.

Part of me worried, that Scott wanted me for the same reasons Marcus did. Just for my body and nothing more. That he just wanted to see my skin.

What scared me more is that I'd probably give it all to him. Give him everything he asked for just because its him.

I knew, though, that Scott wasn't like that, that he would never risk everything just for some fun. If he was putting his friendship with Stiles on the line, he must have some feelings for me. And real ones at that.

I stood in my bedroom, getting dressed for the lacrosse game tonight. Allison had said that Gerard might be keeping the beastiary at the school, in his office. So, operation steal that book was a go. And I was one of the key players. Well, maybe not key, I was just lookout for Stiles. But, still.

𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃

The lacrosse game was boring so I was quick to leave and head to the front of the school, waiting for Stiles to arrive with the keys he was supposed to steal from Allison. I, gladly, declined the job of trading off keys and instead opted to wait at the school and be my brother's back up. Anything was better than dealing with Allison, who still, even after mine and Scott's kiss, made me feel extremely jealous. It was irrational, of course, but I couldn't shake the feeling.

I wrapped my arms around myself, feeling a chill run through my bones. I was wearing one of my white zip up hoodies and a pair of black leggings. It wasn't nearly enough layers though and with the cold wind, I was freezing.

As I scanned the parking lot, I could see Stiles leaning on a car talking with someone. I rolled my eyes, "Stiles!"

My brother's eyes found mine for a second before he went back to talking with whoever was in the car, "Stiles, come on!" We didn't have a lot of time and I was cold. His conversation could wait.

Stiles stomped over to me, looking annoyed. I rose a brow, following him into the school. "What took you so long? I was freezing my ass off out here."

"Well, Allison had to get the keys and then Lydia was crying in her car-- thanks by the way, for ruining my moment with her--" I couldn't help but laugh.

"What moment?"

Stiles scoffed, "the moment- she was going to talk to-- you know, it doesn't matter," he pouted, "lets just get this book."