How is the kid by the way?

Cussing and violence.

I woke up took a shower got dressed, made breakfast for myself and Jake, then went to work. As I left my house I saw Matt waiting outside the building. I looked at him and I asked  " Waiting for someone?" Matt replied " Yes, I wanted to see the neighbor who sounds and looked very pretty." I smiled and Matt asked " It's early but do you want to  get some coffee?" I answered " I would like that." Matt said " Well then let me show you where to go." I smiled and said " Lead the way Matt." He said " Okay." We walked and talked. Matt asked " How did the article that you did on Foggy and I go?" I answered " Well my boss really liked it because he wanted me to sell you guys to the public. But you can listen to it tomorrow." He said " Good." We then got the coffee and I paid after that Matt said " Well I am sorry but I need to head to work." I said " I do too." Matt held his arms out and we hugged and said bye. I went to work and asked May " Hey, anything for me today?" May answered " No, I don't." I smiled and said " Good." I then asked " Would you like to get lunch with me today?" May looked surprised and replied " Yeah, I would love to." I smiled and said " You pick the place and I will pay." May said " Okay." 

I went to my office and I sat down and I started to write my article on well myself. When it was about 11:30 pm May knocked on my door and said " hey, I am sorry to interrupt you but I found a place for lunch." I said " Great let's head out I need food." We went to a place called Los tacos No.1 as we waited for our tacos May and I talked about our hobbies and what life for us was like. We ate there and continued talking then we got on to the subject of books. After lunch, we went back to our office and we went to our spots. I continued writing for the rest of the time I was at work. 

When I got home to Jake, he said " I made dinner." I nodded understanding. And then we sat down and we ate. I asked " Could we have a good conversation?" Jake nodded and I asked " Well you have been here for about a week and I was wondering if you wanted to stay?" Jakes looked at me surprised and he said " I would like that if your cool with it." I said " No, what I mean is fuck," I thought How am I going to word this? Fuck it just say it. I asked " Do you want me to adopt you?" Jake looked at me and he looked like he wanted to cry. He got up and hugged me I hugged back and I asked " So yes?" Jakes answered " Yes."  I smiled and said " I can talk to Matt about this then." Jake said " Thank you." I smiled with tears in my eyes and I said " Welcome." Jake then took my plate then I said "I have to pack for the night I am going to do my other job." I packed a bag with my things. Jake said " Come back safe." I said " I want you in bed when I get back." Jake nodded understanding. 

I left my apartment and walked to the alley I changed into my outfit and then I went to a roof. I looked around and I saw DareDevil he said " Long time no see Shadow." I smiled and said " Yeah." Daredevil asked " How is the kid by the way?" I answered " He's good, I want to adopt him." DareDevil said " That's great." I asked " How have you been?" DareDevil answered " It's been good." He paused and said " Shit." I said " lead the way." We then jumped from roof to roof going to wherever the incident was happening. We stopped and DareDevil asked " What's happening?" I replied " There is a group of guys around women." He said " Okay you take care of the women." I said " I have a better idea but I got it." I turned invisible and I went to the woman. She turned around and I made myself visible I said " Get out of here and call the police." She ran off somewhere else and then I went to DareDevil. One of the guys said " Oh man we got the two of them." DareDevil said " Get out of here Shadow." I said " Not gonna happen." The guys got out weapons and we started to fight. One of them tried to cut me with a knife and I said " really?" I took the knife and I cut his knee, I said " Your lucky I am being nice." I heard Daredevil laugh. I said " This is so fun." I turned invisible and then I went behind the guy and he asked " Where is the bitch?" I then went into all the men's minds and I answered " Behind you."They all turned around and DareDevil took advantage and he kicked them, the guy I was in front of I turned viable and punched him. I said to all the guys " Made you look by the way." I kicked him and then we took care of the rest of the guys. I fucked with their minds for a minute and I made them disoriented for a minute. 

Then DareDevil and I tied the guys up and then the cops came we were then on the roof and DareDevil asked " How did you do that? " I answered " I just went into their minds a messed them up a lot." He asked " Are they going to be insane for the rest of their lives?" I answered "No, they are just going to be loopy and have a huge fucking migraine." DareDevil asked " What's the time?" I took my phone and answered " 10:30." Daredevil asked " Do you have any injuries?" I answered " Yeah but it's nothing I can't handle." I paused and listened to the wind and I said " I need to head out and get back to the kid." DareDevil said " Okay see you around then." I smiled and said " Yeah, see you around." I then left and I went to the alley and I changed out then I went to my apartment. 

I came in and Jake was in bed but when I came in he sat up slowly and he asked sleepily " How was it today?" I answered " Good but I need to get fixed up." He then went to the bathroom and got out the first aid kit. I turned the light on and he said " Ahh." I said " I am sorry but I need to see." Jake said " No, I can take care of this." I took my shirt off and I looked at my shoulder and I saw a cut. Jake winced and said " Okay let's take care of these then." He took care of me then after 20 minutes and he said " All done." I grabbed the dirty stuff and then I pulled on a shirt and shorts. I got in bed with Jake and we went to sleep.