Thank you for the greatest breakfast of my life

Cussing, mentions of making out, and happy stuff. 

I woke up without a Jake in my bed. I got ready for the day knowing that there was good news coming today. I then woke Jake up and I said " You need to get ready we are having breakfast with Foggy, Matt, and Karen." Jake nodded and he said " I am going to shower." I nodded. I then walked out of his room and started making coffee for the two of us. I turned on the tv to watch the news. After twenty minutes Jake came out and asked " Did you make coffee?" I replied " Yeah, I did." Then there was a knock on the door, I got up and I looked through a little hole. I saw Matt, I opened the door and said " Hey Matt." He said " Hey Ajali. Hey Jake." Jake said " Hey." Matt asked " Are you ready to go?" I nodded and Matt said " Okay." We left and I asked " Do we need to drive anywhere?" Matt answered " Yeah, we are going to the other side of Hell's kitchen." I nodded so I lead the way to my car. I got inside and I drove us to a dinner. When we got there I saw Foggy and Karen there already along with a social worker. 

I smiled at Jake and Matt smiled too. I went over and introduced myself to the social worker and then we sat down. She said " Okay so I will have to do several well-child check ups to see how he is adjusting. Also, you do need to get him enrolled in a school." I said" Yes, I was planning on doing that once I get the okay from you." She said " Well the papers are all here but you will need to pick up a few more papers at the courthouse." I said " Okay." She then handed Foggy the papers and he said to the social worker " I will read through these before my client reads through them and we can fill it out together." The social worker nodded and said " I need these papers by next Friday." Foggy said " Got it we can handle it in one night." The social worker then talked to Jake and asked how I have been treating him, then she asked if Jake liked me. And as she asked him more questions I was eating and listening. Then the social worker said " This is all that we have to talk about for now." I nodded and said "Awesome thank you so much." She said " No thank you for choosing to adopt him." I nodded saying welcome and then the social worker left. I looked at Foggy and I said "Thank you so much for all your help." He said " Welcome Ajali." I kissed Matt's cheek and I said " Thank you." Matt smiled and said " Welcome."  

As we walked out of the dinner I asked Karen, Matt, and Foggy " What are the plans for today?" Foggy answered " Well, I need to go over your paperwork and I am going to need help so. Looking over paperwork." I said " Okay well if you need anything like food and stuff just call me." Foggy said " Okay." Foggy, Karen, Matt, and I hugged then me and Jake left. We drove home and when we got there Jake said " Thank you." I smiled holding back tears and said " You're welcome." Jake asked " Are you going out tonight?" I answered "No, but I was thinking that I should start looking for schools for you but I can do that later." I asked " Do you maybe want to hang out today?" Jake answered " Sure." I said " Get changed into comfy clothes and then we can hang out for the rest of the day." Jake nodded and he went to get changed. I got changed into a white shirt and flannel PJ pants. I went out and after a minute Jake came out and he said " Okay let's watch a few movies. Jake nodded and I handed him the remote. 

For the rest of the day, Jake and I were watching movies and chilled. It was nice before I sent Jake to bed and I started looking for schools for Jake. When it was 10:30 pm I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and Matt asked " Could you help me?" I answered " Yeah." I left and locked the door then we went into Matt's apartment. I asked " What happened?" Matt answered " I got a few cuts from a knife." I nodded and I went to Matt's bathroom and I got the first aid kit. I said " Take the suit off." Matt nodded and I said " Thanks also please lay down." Matt then laid down on the floor and said " It's easier to clean up." I nodded. We talked about how Matt get cut happened. I then cleaned the wounds, then I stitched them, and after that, I bandaged the wounds. After that Matt said " Thanks." I responded " Welcome."  We kissed. Then kissing turned into making out. After getting a few hickeys, I said " I need to leave now." Matt said " Fine." I smiled and Matt said " Let me put a shirt on and I will walk you out." I said " Okay." Matt put a shirt on then we walked me to my apartment. I said " Love you Matt." Matt then went wide-eyed. I then realized what I just said. I then rambled about how that was not okay of me to do but Matt kissed me and said " It's okay, love you too." I smiled and I went inside. I smiled and then I went to bed.