The craziest night part two

Blood and cussing that is it. 

My eyes opened, I saw Matt he said "  Come on stay awake for me."  I said "  I will try."  The room was spinning right now, I in a loopy voice "  Matt the room is spinning."  He said " Okay."  I need to get you to the hospital."  I said "  No we both know you can't." Matt then said "  I know someone else who can help us."  I said "  No wrap me up and lets keep going, I will be slow though."  He said "  I know, but no."  I said "  Yes Matthew."  He sighed and said " Fine but you need to shout if you need me."  I said "  I know."  Matt nodded and he lead us up through the floors. As we went through Matt took out the majority of people and if anyone was behind us I would take care of them we finally got to the last floor the boss was waiting for us in the office. Matt went inside and he then looked in my direction and I read his mind Call the police. I told him I got it. I grabbed a phone from of the mens pockets and I called the police.

I gave them the location and I went into the office. I saw the boss a woman dressed in white she looked to be older like 50 years old Her hair was still a soft brunette color making her look younger. Matt said "  The police are on their way right now."  She said "  I knew this would happen sooner or later."  I smiled and handed rope to Matt to tie her down to the chair. I said "  So we have some questions before the police take you and we will know if you lie. She stiffened up a little. I asked "  Why?"  She asked "  Why, what?"  I asked "  Why take people?"  She answered asking "  Do you know how much people go on the market?"  I answered "  No." She said "  Good they can go from 4,000 to 50,000 dollars."  I said "  Woah."  Matt asked "  Where do they go?" She answered "  To crates."  Matt looked in my direction and shock his head no. I smirked and punched her then I said "  Lie."  She looked at me and said "  Fine they go under the building in a basement."  I nodded and then wrote down a note saying that there are people in a basement. Then Matt said "  They are getting into the building."  I waved at the woman and said "  Bye have fun."  Me and Matt went through the emergency exit and to the roof. I saw a building on the left side of us and I said "  Left side there is a building."  Matt nodded.  We jumped and I lifted us to the roof and we kept going. 

When we landed on a roof and I said to Matt "  I can't go further."  He said "  Come on you need to keep going."  I said " Matt I need to get to a hospital." Matt nodded and said "  I know."  Matt then carried me to the alleyway. He got me dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants then Matt called 911 and I was taken to the hospital. 

* A day later*

I woke in a hospital room, I saw Matt sleeping in a chair and Jake sleeping on another chair. I smiled then I moved and I said "  Shit."  Matt woke up and asked "  How long have you been awake?"  I answered "  Only for a few minutes."  Matt then called the nurse in. She came in and took my vitals and gave me more pain medication. Matt came over to me and took my hand then he said in a low voice "  It was a mugger who stabbed you."  I nodded. Then we kissed, Matt said " You scared the shit out of me."  I nodded and said " I know." Then I saw Jake start to started to stir. He asked in a low voice not opening his eyes yet " Matt can we go get food?"  Matt answered "  Ask Y/n."  Jake poped up and came over to me. He hugged me and asked "  What the hell were you thinking?"  I answered " Nothing just helping people, taking down a criminal empire."  Jake looked at Matt then at me surprised and he said "  No way."  I nodded. Jake and Matt then went to get food leaving me to rest for a little longer. I closed my eyes when they left the room and went to sleep. 

Unknown POV 

I came up to the table and sat down at the head of the table. I asked "  Where the hell is Heather?"  One of the people answered "  Taken down."  I asked " Cops?"  She said "  Yes and no."  I asked "  What do you mean?"  She answered "  Daredevil and Shadow got her."  I sighed and said "  You have to be fucking kidding me."  I said "  Okay then moving on we need to take the two of them down." Everyone nodded and we started talking.