The warehouse of the Drug lord I mean lady

Violence, mentions people making drugs, and blood.

Recap: Y/n and Matt are going to take down the big drug operation and Y/n just went inside. 

I walked inside keeping my guard up. Matt then came in and I asked " Are you ready?" He answered " Sure." I lead the way and then Matt said " I am hearing footsteps heading this way." I nodded and said " Okay get ready then." He nodded. I continued walking. When we turned I saw the men ready to fight me and Matt. We then came to the group of men and they started crowding us then they started punching. I then used my powers and I got into their heads. I made them all overwhelmed and then I made them see some of their lower-level fears. Some of them fell to the ground and others jumped up as if they were trying to get away from something and there were two men who ran out. I said " We need to go now." Matt nodded. We jogged through the men and then we went further into the building. 

As we jogged through Matt listened for more footsteps of other people. He heard none but he did hear people packaging and making the drugs.  I asked " What should we do about those people then?" Matt answered " We should um try to leave them alone." I said "Yeah." But then in the middle of the room there was a lady. She looked to be Japanese. Matt said " Madame Gao." She said " Hello Daredevil and Shadow." Matt said " Madame Gao our agreement is off because he is dead." Madame Gao said " Yes, I know." She then looked at me and she asked Matt " Does she know?" Matt nodded. I said " I heard that you are one of the best dealers here in Hell's Kitchen." She said " I just know how to run my operations." She asked Matt " Is she like the Black Sky?" Matt answered " N-no." Madame Gao then shouted out " Get them." All of a sudden the people who were bagging up drugs stood there and then they rushed me and Matt. I spoke to Matt in his mind ' Go get her Matt, I can handle them.' He nodded and then he rushed through the crowd. I said " Come on guys, I wouldn't hit blind people."( I actually have a blind friend and I said this to her once she laughed and said " but you have hit me") One man then rushed towards me and he punched me and I said " Nevermind." I hit him. I then turned and another person rushed me. This time she tried to trip me, I grabbed her arm and put her on the floor. I then saw a small shiny thing. I took it and I looked at it. It was a small spoon the first man got up and he tried to get me again. Then I heard a yell " Y/n I have her." I then walked as softly as possible I then put myself in the air and I went behind everyone. I landed on the floor I saw Matt and I said in a quiet voice " I am going to lift you over the people." he nodded. I lifted Matt then I said low " Lay down."  He did and I brought him over the people. 

When I put him down he was holding Madame Gao. I had rope and I wrapped some around her hands I did feel bad about what I was doing but she has done bad things. Matt said " We need to keep an eye on her until the police get here."  I nodded. I called the police and once I was done I said " They are going to bring the FBI." He said " Okay." I saw some tape and I put it on Madame Gao and I said " Sorry Madame Gao." After 30 minutes the police and FBI came. Matt said " They are here we need to leave." I nodded. I turned my back and Matt said " They are at the door." I nodded and I ran upstairs. Then me and Matt went to the roof and jumped to another roof.

 As I watched Matt said " You did good tonight." I said " You did good too Matt." We kissed then I said " We should go take care of ourselves." He nodded and then he asked " Could I stay at your place?" I answered " Yeah." We went to an alleyway and changed. Then we walked home and I kissed Matt again. When we got back to my place I went to the bathroom while Matt sat on the couch. I came back with my first aid kit, I said " Take the shirt off." He said " Woah slow down Y/n." I said " Haha very funny." He took his shirt off and I saw some small cuts. I asked " How did this happen?" He answered " I don't know." I nodded. I then stitched his cuts and when I finished. Matt said " Guide me on were any of the cuts are." I said " Oh okay."  I took my shirt off and looked around. I saw some cuts on my shoulders. I took Matt's hand and guided it to my left shoulder. He stitched it then he stitched my right shoulder. After Matt asked " Can I kiss them?" I replied " Yeah." He kissed my shoulders then I asked " Can I kiss yours?" Matt answered " Yeah." I kissed his chest and then I kissed his lips. I took Matt's hand and I brought him to my room I changed then Matt said " I will be right back." I nodded. I heard my front door open and close. After a minute it opened and closed again. I went to the kitchen to see who it was and Matt was there. I smiled, Matt asked " What are you doing?" I answered " Protecting my kid." he nodded then he locked the door. Then Matt came over to me he said " Wrap your legs around my waist." I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and Matt carried me to my bed. 

He laid me down then went around the other side and he got in bed with me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and said " Love you Y/n." I said " Love you Matt." I went to sleep after 10 minutes of Matt drawing small shapes on my belly.