Telling Foggy and Karen

Cussing that's it. 

I woke up and I tried to get out of bed without waking Matt up but you know that man and his super hearing he woke up and he said " Morning." I said " Hi." We kissed and I said " I am going to make breakfast." He nodded and rubbed his eyes, I kissed him, then I went to my kitchen and started making toast, eggs, and coffee. Matt left to get ready for the day in his apartment so I had a few minutes to myself. Then I decided I would wake Jake up, so I did. Jake came out of his room and sat down at the table I put plates on the table Jake asked me " How was it last night?" I answered " It was interesting." He asked " How?" I answered " Um, lets just say the person who we went after was not a man." Jake looked surprised and he just said " Woah." Then Matt came back into my house he said " Hey Foggy just called and he asked if we can all meet tonight." I answered " Yeah, that is fine." Matt nodded and sat down at the table and he ate. I sat down and said " I think I am ready to tell Foggy and Karen." Matt asked " Are you sure?" I answered " Yeah, I am sure." He took my hand and rubbed my knuckles I looked at him and he said " It's okay." I nodded he said " I will let Foggy know then." I said " Okay." We finished eating and then I got ready for work. 

Matt and I then left for work. As we walked I saw people on their morning commute I saw Foggy and he came over and he said " Hey are you good for tonight?" I replied " Hey Foggy and yes we are good for tonight. Also, could we do it at my place?" Foggy answered " Sure." I said " Also bring Karen." He nodded then Matt said " We need to go now." I said " I will." We kissed and Matt left then I went to my work. When I arrived at work there were people running around, then I asked May " What happened?" She answered " Shadow and DareDevil caught a huge drug lady." I asked " Who was it?" She answered " Madame Gao." I nodded and then I went to my office when I got there Mr. Stable was in my office. I said " Good morning sir. I heard about what happened and I will get to finding witness statements." He said " Actually that is what everyone else is doing for you." I nodded and said " Okay then." And then he said " But please get writing."I said " I will sir." He left and then people started to come into my office putting notes on my chairs. I took them all and I read them after reading them I started making a draft of the article. By the end of the day I finished it and I turned it in to Mr. Stable. 

As I walked to my apartment I saw Foggy, Karen, and Matt, so I joined them. Foggy said "  I have the papers I need you to sign." I said " Okay, I will also make us all dinner." Foggy said " You don't have to." And I said " It's okay." We then got to my apartment and when we all got inside, Jake asked " What's for dinner?" I said " Hey Jake for dinner we are having rice and chicken." He nodded. Then he saw Foggy, Karen, and Matt. He said " Hey guys." Foggy walked over and he and Jake high fived. Then Karen walked over and Jake hugged her then Matt went over and he high fived Jake. We all sat down in my living room and Foggy said " Okay so I have finally read the papers and all we need to do now is just sign them." I nodded and then I said " While we do that I will make dinner." I started making dinner for all of us and I sat down and I started going over the papers with Foggy. I started signing the paper and we had dinner. I smiled and I felt good after finishing eating dinner and signing the papers. Karen asked me " Why are you still wearing gloves?" I answered " I was actually going to show you what was under the gloves." I took them off showing my now black-colored fingertips and Karen and Foggy gasped. I said " I am The Shadow." Karen asked Matt " Did you know already?" Matt answered " Yeah but it was an accident." Foggy said " So you have been running around with DareDevil." I answered " Yes, I have been running around with Matt." Foggy said " Oh you know that we know." I said " Yeah." Karen and Foggy then asked me questions about my powers and then I answered them then when it was 9:30 pm Foggy and Karen left. 

Matt stayed behind for a few minutes and he said " I am proud of you." I said "Thanks and I am happy that they are understanding." We kissed and Matt said " I am going out." I said " Okay be safe and if you need me just come here." Matt nodded and kissed me and then he left. I got ready for bed and me and Jake went to bed. Today was the best day of my life I now am legally Jake's mom and Jake will be starting school next week so I need to go shopping for him. But I then went to bed letting my thoughts consume me until I fell asleep.        

Dear readers, sorry this was rushed I was at school when writing this so sorry it's not up to normal standards.