A dinner date with Matt Murdock

Cussing and drinking.  

*Time Skip to Tuesday*

I woke up showered changed my bandages then got dressed for the day in a black blazer and a nice button-up shirt with black jeans. I made breakfast for Jake and me then I left for the day. Matt was outside waiting for me he said " Hey Y/n/n." I said " Hey Matt," I asked " How are you?" He answered " I am good," he asked " How are you?" I replied " Good." Matt held his arm out and I took it. He asked " Any plans for today?" I responded flirting " Work and a date with this really nice guy." Matt played along and he said " Really sounds nice." I asked " What about you?" He replied " Work as well and I have a date with this really great girl." I smiled and said " Nice." I saw Foggy and I said " Hey Foggy." He said " Hey Y/n." I said to Matt and Foggy " Well catch ya later Murdock and Nelson." I walked to work and then I finished up my article about myself. I handed it in then Mr. Stable said as I turned in my article " I was hoping that you could cover the new vigilante and DareDevil." I asked " That's fine, do you want me to also cover the crimes they deal with?" Mr. Stable answered "Whatever I just want you to make sure that you get everything that happens that involves those two." I replied " I can do that sir." He said " Great." I saw myself out of his office and I went to my office. 

I closed my door and blinds then I started laughing, this is so funny I HAVE to write about myself and DareDevil and about what we do. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a notification go off. I got my phone and I saw a text from Matt 

Matt: 'Hey, are we still on for tonight?' 

Me: ' Yeah, I am.'       

Matt:  ' Great.' 

We stopped talking then for the rest of the day I was talking to police from Hell's Kitchen asking if they can tell me if people come in talking about DareDevil or Shadow. Of course, all of the police I talked to said that I would have to come in and get the report from them. I just took it as it is. I then went to my apartment, I went inside and said " Hey, Jake." He said " Hey, Y/n." I asked " How was it today?" Jake answered "It was  fine." I said " Good, I am going to get ready for my date." I took a shower put on some natural make up, then changed into a long black sleeve turtle neck and a brown skirt with black leggings. I heard a knock on the door so I opened the door and saw Matt in a red shirt and a suit. I asked " Are we going somewhere fancy?" Matt answered " No, we are just going to a local place but I thought I should dress up." I smiled and said " You look good." Matt smiled and said " Good." Matt then gestured to Jake to come to him. He leaned down and asked Jake something. Then Jake whispered in his ear while looking at me. After a minute Matt said to Jake " Thanks." Matt then said to me "You look stunning." I felt my cheeks burn then Matt gave me a singular Rose. I smelled it and I asked " Is this really expensive one?" Matt answered " Maybe, Maybe not." I said " Okay." I looked at Jake and I said " Bed before I get back and my phone is in my room if you need it just call Matt." Jake nodded understanding. I hugged him than I went to Matt he held his arm out and asked " Could you lead and I give directions?" I replied " Sure."            

As we walked Matt and I talked and when he had to he would give the directions

As we walked Matt and I talked and when he had to he would give the directions. I heard the noises of Matt's cane tapping the ground, the normal city sounds, and Matt talking telling me where to go. Once we got to the restaurant Matt said " They have y/f/f ( your favorite food)." I asked Matt " How do you know what's on the menu?" Matt answered " They accommodated for blind people." I said " That's cool." He said " It is." We went through the menu and then the waiter came over and took our orders. After the waiter left, Matt said " So tell me about your home life if it's okay with you." I smiled and I said " It's fine. Um, it was me and my mom when I grew up but my uncle was great he was like my dad. My family was great and very supportive there were times when they were worried like normal." I asked " What about you?" Matt said " My dad was a boxer my mom wasn't in the picture and my dad died when I was very young." I asked " If your want to talk about it, how long have you been blind?" Matt replied " Oh shit, I forgot to tell you how that happened." He rubbed his neck nervously and he continued saying " Well I was blind when I was nine, I um saved a man from being run over by a chemical truck, the chemicals got in my eyes." I took a minute to process this. I muttered " You were very brave and I think you did the right thing but you ended up in a bad position after." Matt chuckled and he said " Yeah but I have overcome the challenge of it and it made me the person I am today." I agreed with him saying " Yeah you did." Matt smiled and he then took his red glasses off. I looked into his eyes and they were brown like wood bark on some trees.  "Woah" Matt asked " What?" I turned red and  I asked " Did  I say that out loud?" Matt nodded and answered " Yes." I then answered Matt question I replied " Your eyes." Matt asked " Oh what about them?" I responded   " The color." Matt smiled and turned red. Matt asked "  Are they still brown?" I answered " Yes, they are." Then our food and drinks came out. We ate and talked about what we did growing up, like Matt used to watch his dad box, I told Matt that I liked to do martial arts and dance when I was a kid. 

We stayed at the restaurant talking then we left an hour before it closed. We then went back to Matt's apartment to drink, but before I went into my apartment to see if Jake was okay. Then I went to Matt's apartment. I went to Matt's apartment and opened the door and I went inside. I said " He's good. Matt said " Good." He then asked " What would you like?" I asked " What do you got?" He answered " Water, Beer, Wine, vodka, juice." I asked " What juice?" Matt listed off Apple juice, orange juice, and cranberry. I asked " Could I have a Cranberry vodka?" Matt answered " Sure." He made my drink and took a beer out, handed it to me, and sat on the couch. He said " For you." He held my drink out and I took it from him. I asked "Theoretically, if I were to ask you to be my lawyer could we still see each other?" Matt answered " Theoretically, yes because I am my own boss." I said " Okay." Matt asked " Why?" I answered " Well my aunt wants me to take Jake in and I feel like I might need to have legal representation." Matt said " I would have Foggy be the head for the case then but I would help out with it." I said " Okay." Matt said " Stop by the office if you have time and we can all discuss it." I nodded understanding.  Matt then asked " You just nodded right?" I giggled and replied " Yeah." Matt said " Okay."

 After drinking some more and talking I took my phone out and I saw that it was 11:30. I said " Shit I should get going." Matt said " Let me walk you then." I smiled and I said " Fine." knowing not to argue with Matt. We walked to my door and Matt said " I had a great time." I said " I did too." Matt asked " Could I kiss you?" I felt my cheeks turn red and I answered " Sure." I wrapped my arms around   Matt's neck. And I pressed my lips against his lips. They were soft and they tasted like beer. I pulled back and said " Thank you Matt." He said "Your welcome and sweet dreams." I said " Yeah you too." I opened my door and I went inside. I got ready for bed with a big smile on my face. I then entered Matt's mind to see what he was thinking. I am so happy that she did this. And god her lips were so soft. I wonder if she would go out with me after I help her with getting custody of Jake.  And from what Jake told me Y/n looked stunning. I then got in bed and I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.