We are going to talk

Cussing, violence, and injury Y/n gets it. 

I woke up, showered, got dressed, and made breakfast. I said to Jake " Um, I will be out tonight." Jake answered " Okay just come back safely." I smiled and nodded we hugged then I left for work. I walked out and I say Matt. He said " Hey Y/n/n." I said " Hey Matt." I looked at Matt and I saw that he had a cut on his face. I asked " What happened?" Matt asked " What do you mean?" I replied " You have a cut near your hairline." Matt felt and he said " Oh yeah, I um tripped into my door." I said " You need to be more careful." Matt said " I will try." I said " Okay."  

Matt's POV 

I lied.  I actually got this from a group of guys, they were trying to traffic some women so I took care of them but I got cut by one of the guys. 

Y/n's POV 

As me and Matt walked I saw that he was deep in his thoughts. I tapped on Matt's shoulder and asked " What's on your mind?" Matt answered " Oh just a case that me and Foggy are working on." I nodded not wanting to push him. I said " I have to get to work but I will see you later." Matt said " Yeah, later." Matt opened his arms and asked " Hug and kiss?" I went into Matt's arms and he kissed my head, I kissed Matt's cheek. And I said " Bye Matt, Bye Foggy." 

I walked to work the rest of the way to work. May said " Hey Y/n." I said " Hey May." We walked to my office talking about our days off. When I told her that I was adopting Jake May said " That's great. I hope I can meet him sometime." I said " Yeah, I do too. Actually, test me when you are free so we can plan it out." May said " Sounds like a plan." I said "I need to do some digging on DareDevil and his recent stuff." May said "Have fun then."  I said sarcastically " I will." May left my office and went back to her desk. I then got some things into a bag so I could leave for the Police department. As I walked to go get my car, I don't know but I felt weird. I think that it's because I don't have a certain someone walking with me but it's fine. 

I checked on Jake and saw that he was fine so I went to my car and I drove to the police station. I showed the person my work badge and I asked " May I see anything you have on DareDevil from any time this week?" The officer responded " Okay but the person who submitted the report doesn't want to be public." I said " Of course." The officer brought me to the back and he said " Here." He handed me the file and I read it and took notes of what happened. I said to myself " Looks like Daredevil has been busy." I finished reading the file and I saw that the officer gave me a few different files. I read through the rest of the files taking notes on the flies. I left the police station and I went to work. I started writing my article about DareDevil and then in the middle of writing, I texted Matt:  

Me: Hey, I can come pick you up, I have my car today for work.     

Matt:  Sure, if your cool with it.

Me:  I can just let me know when you guys are done for the day. 

Matt:  Ok, I will. 

We stopped there because we needed to work. I then work on writing about what DraeDevil did as I did this until May came in she said " Hey, I brought you some food." I said " Oh thanks, you know how to get to another woman." May said "  No, I don't." I laughed and May laughed too. I said " Thanks May."May said " Of course." May left and then I went back to work while eating. After about five more hours of writing, I finished and sent my article to Mr. Sable. I got a text from Matt. 

Matt:  Hey if you're free from work could you pick me up?

Me:  Sure, omw. 

Matt:  OK see you in a few. 

As I left work I said " Night May." She said " Night Y/n and I will text you when I am free so I can meet Jake." I nodded. I said " I gotta go so, I will see you later." May said "Okay see you later." I walked to my car and drove to Nelson and Murdock. When I got there I saw Matt standing outside. I said walked over to him and said " I hope I didn't keep you waiting." Matt said " Not at all." I said " Okay." We looped arms and I lead Matt to my car.  As we drove I told Matt that I went to the police station about the cases with DareDevil. Matt just nodded telling me that he was listening. Then we got to our apartment building and Matt got out. We walked to the building and Matt said " Thanks for the ride." I said " Welcome." He said " Sorry I have some things to do that are on my mind." I said " It's fine." We went into our apartments.