Going back to work

Cussing that is it. 

I woke up and got ready for work and I got stuff together for my day at work. I then made breakfast, I got Jake up, we ate, then I said to him " Could you look at schools in the area that you may want to go to?" Jake asked " You really want me to do that?" I answered " Yeah, I want to see if we have any cross schools so that we can go and check them out." Jake nodded and said " Yeah, I can do that." I nodded and then I left. I walked downstairs and when I got there I saw Matt waiting. I said " Hey Matt." He greeted me " Hey sweetheart." He then asked " How are you?" I answered " I am good." We talked about last night and he said in a low voice " I know who the drug sellers are." I looked at him surprised and I asked " Are you fucking serious?" He just nodded saying yes. Matt said " I need you tonight." I nodded and I said " You have me then." Matt said " Okay." Then Foggy came over. He asked how I was doing and about what were my next steps with Jake then Foggy said " I am going over the paperwork today so if you want to sign stuff later like say tomorrow we could." I said " Um we should hold that off because of the plans that I have for Jake." He nodded and said " Okay just let me know when then." I said " I will." I then left Foggy and Matt then I went to work. 

When I got to work I saw May and I smiled she asked " How were your days off?"I answered " They were good." She asked " What did you do?" I replied " I hung out with Matt one day, the next day I hung out with Jake then I had breakfast with Matt and Foggy and Karen and we have to go over paperwork for Jake's adoption." May smiled then jumped up and down she said excitedly " That's great." I said " I know right." Then she said " Oh before I forget um the boss wants to see you." I nodded. I then dropped my stuff in my office and went to Mr. Stable's office. When I got into his office he said " Hello Y/l/n." I said " Hello Mr. Stable." Mr. Stable asked " How were your days off?" I answered " They were good." Mr. Stable said " Good." He then said " I need you to write about what DareDevil has been doing recently and the Shadow." I nodded and said " I will get right on it." I went to my office and then I started looking into what happened when I wasn't with Matt. I then went to the police stations looking for statements.

 For the rest of my work day, I looked at police files and I talked to some eyewitnesses. Then I went back to the office. When I got there I went to Mr. Stable's office. I said " Hello sir I just wanted to let you know that I haven't started writing because I was talking to a lot of witnesses."  Mr. Stable then said " It's fine I just need some stories."  I nodded. I saw the tome and Mr. Stable said " You can leave for the day." I said " Thank you sir." He said "You're welcome." I then left to go home and just get changed into my Shadow outfit I threw a hoodie and sweat pants on then I walked to the alleyway. I then went to the roof and waited for Matt. 

When Matt arrived he came over to me and quickly sat down and he pulled out a copy of a blueprint. He said " Sit I need you to look this over." I said "Okay." Matt put his arm over my shoulder and I asked " Where did you get this?" Matt answered " Foggy got it from a friend in the police force." I nodded. After a few minutes of studying the map, Matt asked " All good?" I said " Yeah, let's go." I asked " Do you know where to go?" Matt nodded and I said " Okay lead the way then." He then jumped to another roof and I followed him. As we jumped all I could think about was what could have happened when we stop this drug dealer? I was thinking about the injuries that could happen to all of us. Matt then stopped and said " We're here."  I stopped. 

Matt then listened in on the building. He said "  I hear 55 people." I said " Great let's get to it then." Matt said "Yep." We then jumped down to the roof of the building. I used my powers to make sure we landed softly so no one could hear. Matt asked in a hushed voice " How many people outside do you see?" I then looked to the ground and I saw three people. I answered in a hushed voice " Three." Matt nodded and he said " Let's do this then." I said " Yep."

 I turned invisible then I jumped down. Matt then jumped down and ended up fighting one guy. I then punched one guy. He turned in every direction to find where the punch came from. His back was turned so I turned visible and I said " Wrong way big boy." He pulled out a knife. I looked at him and said "  Okay then." I kicked his hand holding the knife and I watched the knife fall. I then punched the guy's face. He blocked and then he started fighting back. I smiled and said " Nice try." I then punched him down a few more times and that was when he finally fell to the ground. Then another guy who was on the other side of the building came over. I smiled and waved then I punched him after getting a few punches in he fell to the ground. Matt was done fighting the other guy. He asked " Ready to go in?" I answered " Yeah." Matt opened the door and held it for me. I smiled and said " Thanks." I then went inside.