How did this happen?

I woke up got out of bed and showered. When I was reaching for my shampoo I screamed. No one came in I finished my shower and went out into my living room. Frank looked up and asked " What's wrong?" I showed him my hands. My fingertips were black. He came over to me and asked " How did this happen?" I answered " I don't know." I heard a knock on my door and said to Frank " Please open the door." He opened the door and Matt came in he asked " What happened?" I answered " Um, my fingertips are black." Matt came over to me and he took my hands. He pressed on my finger and asked " Did the color change?" I answered " No." Matt then said " Let me get something." I said " Okay." He left then a minute later he came back with black leather gloves. He said " Here put these on." I nodded. Gods, what is happening to me? Matt said " It's okay." He took my hand and asked " Are you ready to go?" I answered " No not yet." He said " Okay finish up getting ready and we can walk together." I nodded and said " Okay." I sat down and ate and the whole time Matt was sitting next to me rubbing my knee comfortingly. Frank gave me breakfast and he said " Here you go." In a quiet voice, I said " Thanks." He said " Welcome." I ate then as me and Matt left I put on the gloves. 

We walked hand in hand and I asked whispering " Does Foggy and Karen know about you being Daredevil?" I looked at Matt and he just nodded. I said " Okay." He asked whispering " Why?" I answered " I want to tell them about me." Matt said " Okay just do it when you are ready." I nodded and said " Yeah, I know." I saw Foggy and he held a cardboard tray in his hand he came over to us and asked " Coffee?" I answered with a fake smile " Yes please."  He handed me a coffee and said " I don't know how much sugar or anything you want in it but I have sugar and creamer." I said " That's fine." He said " Okay well I have to go. So I will see you later." We then parted ways and I made my way to work. Nervous about what my skin looked like under the gloves.

 I walked into work and waved at May and she asked " How are you?" How am I, gods, I am scared and nervous. I said with a fake smile " I am good." May said " Good. I was wondering when can I come over to meet Jake?" I answered " Um if you are free in a few days." May said " Just send the day and time with your address and we are good." I said " Okay, I will." After that, I went to my office and I closed the blinds and shut the door. I took off my gloves and looked at my hand. The color of my fingertips was still black. I sighed and put the gloves back on. I started working on the rest of the article on that murder. After working on it and submitting it I started on what DareDevil has been up to. The normal of fighting muggers and traffickers.  I had lunch and I went through my emails and I came up to a work email about how I would be also covering the trial for the murder. 

After work ended I went to the desk and May asked " Y/n/n hey um, I was wondering if you could send me the details?" I responded " Sure, I will send you them now. Sorry I have had a lot of other things on my mind all day." May said " It's all good." I smiled and then I text May: 

Thursday after work at 7:30 pm and then my address. 

May's phone went off and she said " Thanks Y/n." I said " Welcome." We walked out and I walked to my apartment. When I got there Frank and Jake were gone but a note was there 

Hey little one, I took Jake to the zoo kinda late in the afternoon so we might not be home when you see this but he is safe. See you later.

I smiled and I threw the note away and I took off my gloves and I started making dinner. When I was making dinner I heard a knock on the door. I went to it and opened the door. It was Matt. He asked " May I come in?" I answered " Sure." He asked " How are your hands?" I answered " My fingertips are still black." He said " Okay." He took my hand and he pressed on my skin then he asked " Any change?" I answered " No." Matt said " It's okay." He kissed the back of my hand and he asked " Where's Frank and Jake?" I answer " At the zoo." Matt said " Okay." I asked " Do you want to have dinner and drink?" Matt replied " I would love to." I finished making food and I asked " What drink do you want?" Matt replied " Just water." I said " Okay." I put food on the glass plates and grabbed our drinks. I sat down and we started eating and talked about our day. While we ate I heard a knock on the door I opened it and I saw Frank and Jake. Frank said " Hey Y/n/n." Frank asked " Do you have dinner?" I answered " Yeah." Frank saw Matt he said " Okay."

Matt and I ate dinner and talked. Then he said " I have to go." Matt came over to me and he kissed my head and then he took my hand and kissed the back of my hand. Matt left and I locked the door and I changed into PJs. After that Frank and I talked about the trip to the zoo with Jake and they had a good time. After talking we watched FRIENDS then after that I went to bed.