Kian Stone x Reader

Prompt: literal crack fic, they get high together. 

Content warning for drug use and alcohol use

requested by 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

The air felt dense and heavy with overwhelming smells and sounds filling it. Loud club music poured underneath the door, leading to a spacious room. Normally full of bodies in motion, the room had two inhabitants. The false rockstar Kian Stone, and his drug buddy, Y/n L/n.

Smoke filled the room, the familiar scent of weed overpowering the incense burning. The pair were lounging on the heart-shaped bed, ignoring the gathering outside. Soft music filled the room, surprisingly drowning out the pounding music outside. Lazy conversation droned on.

"Any regrets in this life?" Y/n asked, eyes red. They took a drag from the joint they had rolled, passing it to the blond man they shared a room with. He took it gratefully. "So many dude. So many..." "like what?" Kian sighed, scooting down into a more comfortable position on the bed. "Not taking my shot with the auditions, uh not staying in touch with my boys. Shit like that." "Woooah..."

They rolled over to look at him better, coughing at the sudden pressure that came with laying on their stomach. "That's deep dude..." Their voice came out lazy and relaxed. "I don't regret anything really." "Nothing?" Y/n shook their head. "Nothing comes to mind, except getting hooked on this shit. But nothing else, I'm happy and good, y'know?" They took the joint from him, taking a drag as he responded. "That makes sense... I don't think I've seen you sober before, dude." They shrugged. "I don't know what I'm like sober anymore dude, cest la vie."

"Deal with this later?" Y/n nodded as he spoke, passing him back the joint in exchange for a bottle of fancy liquor he had laying around. They took a swig, wincing as the sharp liquid hit their throat. "I'll even go to your therapist." He nodded. "It's a deal broski" A laugh bubbled up in Y/n, filling the room. "Fucking broski I love that-" Kian couldn't help but join in.

Eventually, the collective laughter died down as the pair paused to catch their breaths. "Fuck man, I know it's bad if broski of all words makes me bust a fucking gut-" Y/n drawled, rolling over onto their back. The pounding, droning sound of cheesy love ballads seemed to melt away as the party outside dwindled down. Huh, they thought, it was probably pretty late.

"I'm going away for a few days." Kian blurted out. Y/n sat up, looking down at him. He looked away, taking a drag from the joint again, blowing smoke. "Oh shit?" "Back to Galloway," He nodded. "My buddy Rand wants to finish our old dungeons and dragon's campaign." Y/n pursed their lips before rummaging around in the backpack they had brought. "Want some for the road? When do you leave?"

"That would be greatly appreciated, dude." They grabbed a baggy of what one would assume to be decently high-grade weed and dropped it on his bare chest. "As for when you leave?" "Next week on Monday, so you can use this as an excuse to get out of therapy with me." They snapped their fingers in mock displeasure. "Damnit, fine." He grinned at them, sitting up. He took the bottle of liquor, taking a swig of his own. "God this shit tastes foul." He complained as he handed it back to them, fingers brushing against his.

They took another drink, its strong flavor overpowering their senses as they felt the effects of the alcohol set in. "Strong as shit though." They chuckled while taking another drink. It stung, but in a satisfying way. The bottle was cold against their warm skin and it felt like bliss in a bottle. Kian took a drag from the joint again, coughing as he blew out smoke. "Fuck we are going to feel this in the morning..." He complained as Y/n sighed loudly. "Yeah but it's fun at the moment, y'know?"

In the lull of conversation, they both noticed the silence, save for the soft music Kian had put in on his stereo. "What time is it?" Y/n asked, yawning. Kian looked at the small alarm clock, hissing through his teeth. "Uhhhhh 1:47-" It was their turn to suck a breath through their teeth. "Jesus- I'll take the couch tonight, I don't think I'm making it back home anytime soon-"

Kian shook his head, clearing off the discarded bottles. He put out the joint in a heart-shaped ashtray. "We can just share a bed tonight, you're already here so it just makes sense. Plus," He put the liquor bottle on his nightstand. "You'll have to clean off the couch, and that shit sucks right now." Y/n paused, weighing their options. Hey, what's a night in the same bed as a friend, right? "You cleaned the sheets after your last... escapade, right?" He nodded. "I'm not going to sleep in dirty sheets after that, don't worry man."

They nodded, getting up. They went to his dresser and pulled out a rumpled band shirt. They made him look away as they changed into it. "I'm decent now." He gave a thumbs up, pulling the sheets down. Y/n slid in next to him, sighing at the soft fabric against their skin. Shit, they could get used to this. Kian shuffled down, laying on his side to face them as they stayed on their back. "Brunch tomorrow?" Kian chuckled lightly as exhaustion took over.

"It's a date..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧

word count 919

ok, not a traditional crack fic, but it was fun to write!