Swish

While all the other students of both schools had gone to bed, me and Hort found ourselves in a room with lots and lots of books. There was a wooden table that both Deans, a bucnh of teachers and the School Master was sitting at. The School Master was sitting directly placed vertically to me and Hort. "You both know why you're here," the School Master began. I looked nervously over at Hort. He looked just as concerned as I did. "I've heard that you two are in a romantic relationshi,." the School Master cotinued gravely as he judged the both of us. I almost started hyperventilating. "Is it not what it is?" he asked. "Yes that is what it is, sir," I replied, my eyes glued to the ground. 

"Dating between an Ever and a Never is not allowed!" Proffessor Dovey stated. "It's.. repulsive," Lady Lesso added. "Exactly!" Dovey agreed persistantly. "Sorry! But we can't mess up or just leave true love!" Hort counterstriked as he grabbed ahold of my hand. I looked him in his eyes and smiled. "No! This will mess up the whole balance we've been trying so hard to protect and maintain!" Anemone said. "I think young miss Elizabeth will figure this out," the School Master said. "Huh?" I questioned, but with a subtile and almost unnoticable swish of his finger, I felt something change completely inside of me. My love for Hort had boiled into.. hate.

I snatched back my arm in disgust and looked him in his confused and sad eyes. "I think it's better this way, Hort," I snapped. "What?" Hort asked in disbelief. "What about all the things we did on the bridge? Was that nothing to you?" he asked. "I'm sorry, but it's better this way. I need a prince and you need a witch," I continued to push. Hort didn't answer, he just stormed off in anger, sadness and confusion. I sighed.

"Well that was easy," Lady Lesso said, baffled, as she watched Hort storm out of the big door. Dovey looked over at the School Master with a hint of suspicion in her eyes, as he sat at the end of the table, smirking in satisfaction at the tought of breaking up forbidden love. "I take this as a win. We just maintained the balance fo Good and Evil and prevented a trial by tale," he said proudly as he sat up from his chair. "You know what would happen if Evil won True Love's Kiss."