The End

We entered the School for Evil; Tedros looking beat up, Hort sweating like a pig and I, drenched in blood. The would in my chest had closed, though. The power of the True Love's Kiss was more powerful than I thought.

All Nevers and Evers were in Evil. Some Evers helped Nevers up, and strangely, they didn't pull any tricks back. All the teachers had also went over to the School for Evil. They were standing on the top of a small staircase, talking and counting students to ensure that at least almost everyone was there. Dovey spotted us, looking all beat up, and hurried worriedly over to speak with us. Lesso was dragged along with her.

"What has happened to you?" she exclaimed with wide eyes. "And how did you survive?" Lesso added. We started explaining all that had happened this crazy evening, and as we were doing this, Lady Lesso and Dovey's eyes travelled down to mine and Hort's hand, intertwined.

"What's this all about?" Lesso demanded to know. "True Love." Hort replied proudly. Both Deans exchanged shocked looks. "True Love? Between a Never and an Ever?" Dovey muttered. "Is that even possible?" Lesso muttered as well. Dovey's eyes lightened. "Maybe this could be the start of.." she began. "An alliance?" Lesso suggested. "Maybe even friendship," Dovey ghasped happily as they looked around at all the Evers and Nevers, who were laughing and being kind to eachother.

Hort and I smiled at eachother. Was True Love the answer to everything all along? I caught a glimpse of Tedros. He looked dissapointed. "What's the matter?" I asked softly. "Well.. I though you were my True Love, and now I don't know what to do. I can't imagine any princess here that could be my Queen." Tedros confessed. I put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Maybe you don't need a princess," I comforted. He looked at me, confused and flustered. "You'll be fine," I chuckled.

The Deans had stopped muttering and planning the near future and turned back to us. "What do we do now?" I asked. "Only the future can tell," Lesso replied myseriously.

Hort and I took a walk over to Halfway Bridge, letting Tedros get to know the Nevers. "Do you remember our first meeting here?" I giggled. "Uh yes. It was only the best day of my life," Hort replied jokingly. We continued  holding hands as we watched over the horizon. "I can't wait to continue my story with you," he said lovingly. "Me too, Hort. Me too."

(That was it- I hope it didn't get too boring at some parts, and that it was somewhat enjoyable ^^! I've almost finished reading the first SGE book, so when I'm done, I was thinking of making a fanfic like this one, but the main character is a Never! So, stay tuned for that! Thanks again for reading and voting, it means so much! <3)