Battle

"Hey, where did Beth go?" Hort asked when he noticed my missing presence. Dot stopped dancing as well and looked around. "I don't know. She was here a second ago," she replied. Just then, a loud banging came from the entry doors of the School for Evil. "Looks like we have company," Hester snarled as the door burst open. Tedros stepped inside with excalibur glowing in his hand and all 59 other Everboys behind him. 

"Where is she?" he demanded. "I could ask you the same thing," Hort replied with his Neverfriends behind him, backing him up like the Everboys did for Tedros. "You kidnapped her!" Tedros enlightened. "What!" Hort replied. "I think it's a trick, they probably took her," Anadil stepped forth. "I am offended!" Tedros scoffed. "How should we deal with this ugly situation?" Hester began as she started fondling her knife. "We'll kill 'em!" Hort burst out happily, and gained a happy roar from every Never in the room. And now, the battle had begun. 

The Nevers lunged at the Everboys, who stood there with their swords at hand. Hort had picked up an iron club that he used against Tedros in a one versus one battle. Tedros defended himself, and also struck with an occational swing, with excalibur. Dot was about to get pierced by a bunch of spears, but Anadil stopped them mid-air and sent them shooting right back at the Everboys.

Some of the Nevers had used their special talent and were making glowing balls of energy that they lunged at a variety of Everboys. Hester also used her special talent. She had this dragon-tattoo on her neck that crawled out of her skin and became very real. Hester made it fly around and attack several Everboys as she cackled. She tore Tedros away from Hort with her Demon-Dragon with an evil smirk on her face. "Call yourself a prince, Teddy?" she pouted in a mocking tone as she lunged him across the room with her demon-like creature.

"Where is Beth?" Hort mumbled to himself. Right beside him, Anadil puzzled the pieces together. "Hort! The School Master!" she exclaimed. "What?" he replied, very confused. "He took her! Just like he cast that spell on her, remember!" Anadil enlightened. Hort understood her thinking with a hopeful smile. "Thank you!" he said as he made his way out of the School, dodging flying weapons and people.

Tedros caught a glimpse of Hort exiting as he was fencing with a Neverboy. He knew that he had to follow. He used force to push the Neverboy over and ducked away from spears as he ran after Hort. He couldn't let a Never save a damsel in distress. Hort's finger glowed, and he transformed himself into a black spider. He jumped onto the stony wall of the Tower and began his climb up the wall. Tedros transformed himself into blue lizard, and followed after Hort.