Good Morning

"Good morning all Evers!" Clarissa Dovey's voice echoed through all the bedrooms in the school for Good. A cold ray of sunlight blinded me and I groaned as I rolled around in my bed. "It's a beautiful winter day, and it's the day of the Evers Winter Ball!" her voice kept ringing as I sat up in my bed. A squeal came from Kiko in the other bed as she rushed out of it and pattered towards her flowery dress that hung ready for her. "Your classes today will focus on dance practice, so get your dancing shoes on and get ready!" she finally finished.

I massaged my forhead, trying to comprehend what I had dreamt about. Rafal? The School Master's evil brother? But isn't he dead?

"Beth! Get out of bed!" Kiko encouraged. She had already put on her dress and was now in the middle of doing her hair. "The Ever's Ball is today! Aren't you excited?" she asked as she put some bobby pins in her hair. "Yeah I am, I just.. had this weird dream last night," I yawned as I got up from my bed. "Oh? What was it about?" Kiko asked as I fetched my dress. "Well, I was standing on Halfway Bridge.." I started explaining the whole story as we got ready together.

"That's.. weird," she said. "I'm sure it's just a dream though. You've been through a lot of stress with Beatrix lately," she explained as she opened the dormroom-door. "Yes, but that still doesn't explain the Rafal-part," I mumbled. "I'm sure you'll figure it out," she smiled as we walked to the Clearing to eat breakfast.