Young!Gomez Addams x Reader | Never Seperated

Request from Raven_Karma_Valkrum

I hope you like it!

-----------------------------------

You couldn't quite wrap your head around the fact that Gomez, your Gomez, was in jail, arrested for a murder that he didn't commit.
You and him hadn't spent a night apart since the two of you met, you were rarely ever separate and now he had been taken away from you.
It was your fault, you had killed Garrett because he was going to kill the love of your life.
But Gomez couldn't let you go to jail, he wanted to protect you, so he took the blame, and you could hardly bare it.

Morticia, your best friend, tried to help you cope, reassuring you that everything would work out and be okay.
You tried to agree and convince yourself that it was true, but deep down you knew nothing was going to make you happy.

You were in your bed, head buried in a pile of pillows with Morticia sitting next to you "Tish what am I supposed to do? You know how impatient I am, what if I never get to see him again!" You cried out, your voice breaking between each word.
You turned onto your back and sat up, your hair a disaster "I'm going to die of heartbreak" you said dramatically flopping back down onto your bed.

Morticia sighed before standing up "there's no point in whining about it, it's not going to fix it" she tried, although her words were a bit harsh her tone was soft.
This caught your attention and quickly stood up pacing your room "what if I just break him out myself. We could go into hiding, not the best solution, but we would be together" you murmured mostly to yourself "yeah, yeah, I can go there tonight."

You were too busy with your thoughts to realize that Morticia had slipped out and someone else had come in.

Gomez stared at you lovingly, watching you pace back and forth muttering to yourself about how you were going to break him out of jail.
His eyes lit up in amusement, but his heart filled with pride that you were going to try and get to him.

Truth be told he was miserable alone in that jail cell. Every day he itched to have you in his arms again, missing when he could press kisses to your shoulders and neck and whisper sweet nothings in your ear that caused the cute blush that he knew was only for him.
Now that he was back, he could see that being apart from him had also taken a toll on you.
His heart ached to reach out and hold you, so he did just that.

He crossed the room, coming up from behind you and grabbing one of your hands, spinning you around to face him before pulling you into an embrace.
One arm was wrapped around your waist and the other pressed your head to his chest as he kissed the top of your head.

"Cara mia" he murmured into your hair the hand on your head coming down to cup your chin and lift your head to meet his gaze "how I've longed for you."

You had no time to be in shock, your boyfriend was back with you, and you weren't going to waste precious time being shocked.
Your hands went to his hair and pulled him down to meet your lips.

Gomez kissed back, a small sigh of contentment passed his lips, he missed you too much for words to describe.

When you two parted, you kept your foreheads together just enjoying the fact that you two were back together.
"Promise me, my love, promise me you won't leave me ever again" you begged, tears threatening to spill.

Gomez reached up cupping your face with both his hands and wiping your tears away "I promise Cara mia, I will never leave you alone again" he replied and he meant every word.

You nodded "promise me, you won't ever let me go" you continue hands resting on Gomez's neck.

Gomez smiled, one arm wrapping around your waist while the other held the back of your head, moving you into a dipping position "I promise, I'll never let you go" he murmured, before pressing his lips to yours again.