Tyler Galpin x Reader | Kiss the Pain Away

Apologies for this being shorter than the others, but I hope you enjoy!
Requested by - Elly_Puff

-----------------------------------------

Tyler was speed walking towards his house, eyes narrowed and an expression that screamed don't talk to me. He was seething with anger but he couldn't do anything, no he had to wait until he got to his house.
Just minutes earlier he had a conversation with his dad that went down hill fast and ended with his dad just leaving in the middle of it.
Tyler was able to keep his composer until he entered his house, but just as he was about to let it all out a knock sounded on the front door.

He was about to lose it, he just needed a minute alone, but no, it had to get interrupted. Taking a deep breath and composing himself again he opened the front door, immediately being smothered into a hug.
He automatically recognized you has his attacker and his arms circled around you, hugging you close to him. His anger was melting into a dejected look as his eyes teared up.

You carefully began walking him backwards until you could close the door behind you. Then without losing the contact you lead Tyler to his room, and sat down on his bed pulling him down next to you.
Tyler's head fell into the crook of your neck, tears falling from his eyes as his hands gripped the back of your shirt.
You didn't say anything, you heard the entire conversation and had come straight to his house.
He didn't want you to say anything, he just needed the company and comfort.

You had your arms wrapped around his neck and your fingers were in his hair, gently combing through it.
The two of you sat there in silence for a long time, Tyler clutching on to you as if you were going to disappear and you comforting him.
You waited to talk until he stopped crying but neither you moved from your position "Do you want to talk about it, or do you want me to distract you from it?" You asked, your voice was barely above a whisper.

Tyler pulled away to look at you, hus eyes were blood shot and he looked completely dejected "distract me, I don't want to even think about it" he said "but you don't have to stay here, you can go."
He didn't want you to think you had to stay, even though at the same time he desperatly wanted you to stay with him.

You smiled softly one of your hands moving to cup his cheek and wipe away his tears "I'm not going anywhere Ty, I care about you too much to just leave you here" you said before lowering your voice "I love you too much for that."
Tyler leaned into your touch, but his eyes widened at your conffesion "what did you say?" He asked eyes flickering to your eyes.

You froze, what were you expecting, him not to question you? He didn't say anything else and your thoughts were going wild.
Before anything else happened you pulled away from him standing up "I didn't mean- well I did but- I just- I wanted to make you feel better" you fumbled over your words, stumbling towards the bedroom door.
You barely had even touched the door knob when Tyler was on you, arms encircling your waist and hugging you to keep you where you were.

Your breath quickened as his face neared yours, eyes boring into yours "you want to make me feel better?" He asked, and continued when you nodded "than kiss me."

You gaped "what?"

"Kiss me to make me feel better" Tyler repeated head inching closer to yours "please."
You needed no more convincing, quickly wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss.
You could feel his body relax against yours, as if kissing you was taking all the pain away and to him it was.

When you began pulling back, Tyler followed your lips, moving forward a bit to where he basically had you pinned against his bedroom door. He didn't want to stop just yet, he needed to be in heaven for just a bit longer.
You however needed to breathe and turned your head to the side, which Tyler let out an annoying huff at.

"I need oxygen love, c'mon let's cuddle and I can kiss you more" you suggested, and he didn't think twice, quickly pulling you to his bed.
You two got comfortable, your head against the head board with his head on your chest and arms wrapped around your torso.

"Does this mean you'll be mine?" Tyler mumbled into your shoulder, lips gently placing a kiss to the skin.

"It can mean whatever you want it to mean" you replied, fingers combing through his hair.

He let out a content sigh "good."