sexual healing *

tw: blood

{"Let's make love tonight"}

★LORELAI★

May 5th

1997

"Would you like to come back to my place?" Leo whispers, a quiet hush that could barely be heard over the sound of the engine.

I think for a moment, the entire night's events playing out in my head over and over again. Even though tonight could have gone much better than it did, I can't let it get in the way of my relationship. If his invitation means what I think it means, it would be a big step for the both of us. It's something I'd been waiting on, and frankly it could probably save the night.

I nod shyly, allowing the smallest of smiles to creep its way onto my lips.

I look out the windshield as the buildings pass by at alarming rates, my stomach full of nerves for a whole other reason now. I've never even seen his apartment, all of the time we've spent together have been outside of either of our homes. He's never even invited me over for dinner, no funny business involved.

We pass by multiple large buildings, in the heart of the city, far off from where I live. From just the font on the street signs, I can tell this is a richer area. The streets appear cleaner, the atmosphere lighter.

Leo pulls his car into an underground parking garage, all of the spots numbered accordingly. He parks his car into a spot, and hops out of the car, circling around to open my door. He takes my hand into his and helps me out of the vehicle, reassuringly rubbing circles into the back of my hand.

He walks us to an elevator in the garage, one that requires a keycard to open. After we enter, he presses floor number forty-six, and my heart sinks. It's practically the penthouse, the elevator rising high up into the sky. It's a fast ride, not stopping to load any other passengers. A bell rings and the doors fly open, immediately coming face to face with an entryway.

The room is dark, but I can see the floor to ceiling windows across the room. Leo drags me into the room, flicking on some light switches to illuminate the room.

The living room lights up, the pristine white couches and furniture coming to life. A large seating area, all centered around a huge coffee table. It faces a fireplace, which is surrounded by an overfilled bookshelf. I slowly turn in a circle, taking in my surroundings. Across from the living room is a large open-concept kitchen. Everything so far being one singular shade of white. It looks clean and tidy, but it's also not warm.

It reminds me of William's house.

The large windows look out directly over the city, the Golden Gate bridge is even visible in the distance. My feet automatically pull me to the astonishing view. I stand directly in front of the glass, my breath fogging up the spotless glass. I stare out to the city beneath me, utterly speechless.

"Pretty great view, huh." Leo surprises me with his close distance, standing directly behind me.

I focus my eyes on our reflections in the glass, my eyes meeting his. "It's beautiful." I mutter breathlessly.

Suddenly his hand brushes my right bicep, smoothing up until he reaches the curve of my neck. My breath shutters silently at the touch. He repeats the action on my other arm, gently moving my hair off of my shoulder. I watch his head dip in the reflection, lightly kissing my shoulder. His lips kiss up my neck, latching onto a patch of skin behind my ear. My eyes flutter closed at the sensation, my breathing getting deeper.

His hands hold my waist delicately, and I turn in his grasp, our faces being mere inches apart. I crane my head upwards, staring directly into his eyes. There's a darkness to them that I haven't seen much of, a look that could only be described as pure and utter lust. I lift onto my toes as he bends down. His lips catch mine, kissing me harder than he ever has before. His hands on my waist pull me into him, causing my back to arch.