I will be there with you

if you are fast: merry x-mas and a happy new year!. and if you don't: i hope you have a good Day!

hope you enjoy this one,

*timeskip to the last day of camp, the girls haven't talked to leah yet.*

*lucy's POV*

I wake up with a sweet little midfielder all cuddeld up to me. i look over to the alarm clock and see that it's 5.15 am. i try to go to sleep again but i just couldn't. today was the day from my surgery. I am so scared of everything, if it will succeed succesfully, who will show up after the surgery, will keira be by my side in my recovery? i really hope i can move in with her, i think she would want to but i also think that everything might go a little to fast then. I decide to go get a shower and then walk around france for the last time. As i'm in the bathroom putting on my clothes Keira walks in. ''Hey babe, why are you up so early?'' she says while wrapping her arms around my waist. '' well my surgery was on my mind so i was getting ready to go for a walk to clear my mind'' i say to her. '' well why didn't you tell me earlier? now i have to rush to get ready!'' she tells me while walking out to get some shorts and a sweater. i'm almost ready when she walks in again, I see the number 2 on her shorts. '' nice shorts'' i say laughing at her. she looks down and begins all blushing. '' oh uhm oops, i didn't notice i was also wearing your shorts''. i think she read the confusion on my face '' oh yeah i took your hoodie too, i was to lazy to unpack mine, now come on! if we are quick we can watch the sunrise on the beach!'' she tells me excited. Lucy-oh god why are you so perfect? Keira- OMG that's what you said in the changing room. Lucy- i don't get what you are talking about. Keira- the night that we lost, in the changingroom i was staring at you and you looked back at me and wispered something, i was wondering what you said, it was this, wasn't it? Lucy- ohh yeah haha that's what i said. she doesn't say anything after that, she just crashes her lips against mine. after just a second leah walks into the bathroom. Leah- oh jesus good morining to you too. i look at keira, by the look on her face she had the same idea as me: we need to get out of here. Keira- uhm hi leah goodmorning to you to, we are going on a walk see you later! after that we storm out of the bathroom, say goodmorning to jordan and walk out.

*keira's POV*

as we are walking towards the exit of the hotel we see that it's pouring rain outside, i don't mind the rain but i think lucy does. Keira- oh it's raining, i dont think you would wanna go into surgery with wet hair. Lucy-yeah you're right, but i don't wanna go back to our room, let's go play some boardgames an wait for breakfast. keira- yeah sounds fun! i reach my hand out to her and she slides her fingers between mine, butterflies flatter in my stomach when we walk to the relax room. we choose to just play a movie and talk for a bit instead of playing a boardgame. halfway trough the movie lucy turns to me, Lucy- keira, i have something important to ask you. you can say no if you don't want to do it. Keira- okay, what do you want to ask? Lucy- well so i was thinking about doing rehab in manchester, but i need to move in with someone, in france alex already suggested that i stay at her place but i would rather move in with you, if you would want that ofcourse. lucy is looking at me with the biggest smile on her face, waiting for my response. my response is something different than that she had guessed i think. i climb on her lap and kiss her, between kisses i say:'' ofcourse i would want you to move in with me''. '' i'm glad to hear that'' she says while kissing me back. just as we are getting into it i hear a familiar voice. i look up and see almost the whole team getting into the room.

Leah- YES, i told you, i was right, you see they actually kissed, i wasn't just making up shit! Alex- okay okay leah you win, was there anyone else who said this day? Roebuck- Yes, Me! Leah and I will split the money, everyone pay up! Jordan- HOLD UP! i win. Leah- no you don't! you said that it would happen like 6 days ago. Jordan- Yeah and it did happen then! ask them. Keira was following the conversation, with her mouth hanging open and still sitting on lucy her lap. Lucy- blushing* yes jordan is right, but wait y'all bet on us?? Leah- yeah we did, we all knew you liked eachother, it's so obvious, so we decided to make a game out of it, everyone would pay 5 pounds to who would get the day you kissed right. but wait, we made this poule 4 days ago, JORDAN!! you knew that it had already happened, didn't you? jordan- yes HAHA, now, pay up, i think i would get 75 pounds in total so i'm gonna treat the lovebirds overthere on a coffee! *everyone laughs*