New year's kiss?

"Lucy's pov"
It is the 31st of december and i have a nye party at keira's house tonight. I try to keep calm but i just can't. I don't know what is happening but for some reason in way more nervous to see Keira today than normal. I mess up all kinds of tings today because i just can't focus on what i'm doing. I can only think about Keira for some reason. I ate my lunch and was all ready but keira said that i could come around 4/5 and it was now 12.30 so i text Keira if i can come early to help with som stuff.

Kei💙
Heyy kei i'm bored, can i come early??
Yeah sure luce! I wouldn't mind your company!
Okay! See you in 10!

Oh god i'm so nervous that i can't focus on the road. After a wiggly ten minute drive i arrive at the midfielders house. I get myself together before i let myself in and i see keira laying on the couch. She probably fell asleep while she was sitting down for a second. I decide to pull a little prank on her. I close all the blinds and block as many light as i can. Then i wake her up.
Lucy- Happy new year Kei!!!
Keira jumps up
Keira- Huh OH NOO i fell asleep, oh god i ruïnd new years oh my god i'm so sorry luce oh shit i'm actually so sorry.
Lucy-oh no kei i'm sorry kei i was making a joke sorry it's okay.
Keira- Oh god luce you gave me a heart attack oh my god i hate you.
I wrap her in a comforting hug before she pulls back and starts listing things we have to do before leah & jordan, steph & her husband, beth & Daniëlle come around tonight.
Keira- soo we need to put up the decoration, set up all the drink and already make some dinner.
Lucy- kei i will do that you can go to sleep, otherwise you will not make it to 12 tonight and i don't want to 3rd wheel all alone tonight!!
Keira- you sure??
Lucy- yeah i basically live here so i know where all the stuff is so i yeah i'm sure.
Keira- true okay haha i will go for a quick nap then! Love you you wake me up over an hour?
Lucy- i uh yeah i uh yeah i will do that

Keira's pov
I realise what i just said and quickly walk to my room. Oh god that was so stupid why did i say that, it just slipped out. I don't know if i made her feel uncomfortable. I really hope that i don't. I can't sleep anymore now so o just lay in bed and scroll through my phone for and hour before i hear lucy Coming up the stairs. I pretend to be asleep so that it doesn't look weird and i hear my door open. I hear Lucy her footsteps coming closer to me before her body falls into my bed. Lucy- hey kei, i'm all finished. You coming downstairs?
She said that in the sweetest voice ever so i get butterflies in my stomach. i slowly open my eyes and see her face with the sweetest smile. Keira- hey bronzey, yeah i'll come downstairs. I hope you did good otherwise you can't stay over tonight.
Oh god- why did i say that.
Keira- i uh mean you probably had to much to drink to safely drive home you know
Lucy- yeah oksy get that, but i think i did a pretty great job

´time skip to 23.00´

Leah: one hour to go guyss i'm so excitedd.
jordan: me2 babe, wanna go for a walk and watch the fireworks?
Leah: yh sure, anyone wanna come with us?
steph: yeah we'll go
beth: ill come too
daan: well than i'm going too
Keira: idk i think ill rather stay here, but if luce is going i'll come. i don't wanna be alone for a hour.
Lucy: oh no i'll stay with you kei
keira: thanks luce.
lucy: i would come back from my death to keep you company kei, so no problem.
leah: well lovebirds we're gonna go now so see you in about an hour.
keira: oh leah shut up we're not-
before i could finish my sentance the couples had gone out and shut the door.
lucy: soo what you wanna do?
keira: idk just talk about what we did this year?
lucy: oh yeah wait i actually made a little photobook of us.
keira: that is so sweet omg.
i couldn't help but feel butterflies coming trough my stomach, i was so deeply falling for the woman sitting next to me that i could't resist giving her a hug and a soft kiss on her cheeck.

*lucy's POV*

did keira really kiss me on my cheeck or am i dreaming?
i look down at her, she is already looking up at me, i smile at the cuddled up girl and give her a kiss back on her forehead.
we sit in this position until the girl come back, it's now 23.59 and we're all outside setting off some small fireworks
Lucy- it's time guys
10...
i look around me and see everyone standing hand in hand with their signifiant others
9...
i feel lonely, i look at keira she also seems to look lonely.
8..
we look eachother in the eye
7...
i turn to her, completly ignoring my surrounding.
6...
she steps closer to me.
5...
i put my hands in hers.
4...
i rest my other hand on her cheehk
3...
i look in her eyes, i don't see any sign that she doesn't want this as much as i do
2...
i lean in, so does she
1...
our lips are about to touch
0...
we kiss, this was the most magical moment in my life, fireworks going off in my stomach and in the air,
we break the kiss gasping for air, we look at eachother and then keira rests her head on my shoulder, she slowly turns it to me and says : this is the best moment of my life, i love you luce.
i love you too kei, i lean in to kiss her again but we're interrupted by screams and yells followed by a leah running inside to grab the first thing of liquid she seen and trow it over the plant jordan just set on fire with some firework,
daan: yeez jord way to ruin the moment!
beth: babe calm down it's fine.
steph: well this might be a sign for us to go inside, i'm colddd.
lucy: yeah i agree it's freezing.
i wasn't actually cold, i was somehow warm by the burning feeling of my heart.
we decided to go inside and watch the year recap that plays on the tv every year.
keira and i have to share a blanket, i am totally fine with that, and by the thing i have just witnessed outside, so does keira.
about 15 minutes into the recap jordan suddenly speaks up
jordan: soo are we all going to act like we haven't just seen you two kiss?
i snap my head up and look at keira, now we're both a blushing mess.
beth: hate to break it to you jord but couples kiss sometimes
jordan: no beth i wasn't talking about you and daan, i was talking about lucy and keira.
Leah: YOU GUYS DID WHAT??
keira: well uhm yeah kinda took me by suprise to.
stephen: oh i kinda thought you guys where together already?
steph: well i would've told ya if they where.
stephen: well yeah true..
lucy: yeah idk i just felt like this was the best moment to do it,
keira: well it was.
after she said that she leaned in again and gave me a quick kiss again.
beth: well look at that, been together for 20 minutes and already acting like an old couple.
they all laugh at the joke, then jordan says she's tired, she suggest her and leah go home, beth and daan driven in the same car with them so they also go home. soon after that steph and stephen leave too.
L: well should i help clean and then go home?
K: stay over?
L: okay okay only because it's you.
i secretly hoped that she would ask that, i love her so much that i want to spend as much time with her as possible.
we clean up while talking about how long we've liked eachother and how we had never shared a bed or even kissed someone in the time we like eachother, and suddenly something comes to my mind
L: okay kei you need to listen to me, if you dont want it just say it, i'll wait for youif you dont want to, butt will you be my
i wa cut of by her swinging onto me and desperatly pressing her lips onto mine, she mumbled something that sounded like: yes ofcourse i will, and that was my key to start kissing down to her jawline, then her collarbone and then... you can imagine what we got up to that night,
a way to start off the new year i thought to myself.

authors note: sorry that i didn't update this for a while, i've been dealing with A LOT these last couple of weeks, but i think i'll be able to update once or twice every week now, love all of you guys<3

l

i