the time we kissed (prequel to "the new girl")

The moment the ref blew the whistle I was only looking for one person; keira.

She deserved this win so so much. She was one of the reasons we won today, keira scored an worldie in top bins to put us in lead. It was her first major trophy with city and to be such a big part of it is amazing.

The moment i spot her she's hugging Georgia but it looks like she's searching for something. The moment  we lock eyes her features change and it seems like she found what she was looking for.

I run over and hug the both of them.

When we pull apart i first pull Georgia into a quick hug before she's gone off to find steph.

The hug with keira lasts much longer.

I pull back and look her right in the eyes. They are full of happiness and that's the thing i like to see the most.

Lucy- I'm so proud of you kei!

Keira- thanks lucia! I couldn't have done it without you! And i mean that!

Lucy- you are the best kei!

She hasn't time to respond because of our teammates running towards us to congratulate keira on her goal but i can see the blush creeping up under her already red cheeks.

We spent the day celebrating our win and partying in the changing room. Steph invited the entire team+ their partners to her house for a big party tonight.

Keira and i made our way home at around 5.30 so we could eat some dinner and then get ready. Georgia was ofcourse getting ready at olly's place.

Keira quickly made a simple pasta and we ate it watching one of the last episodes of bones.

After that we both take a shower (not together unfortunately) and get ready.

Keira- lucia, what would you think i should wear?

Lucy- oh god kei would you please stop calling me- nevermind I don't care actually. Well uhm i don't really know, you got options i could choose from?

She laid out 3 outfits Infront of me;
A short black glitter dress
Just a simple pair of jeans and a sweater
Or
A light blue suit kinda thiny with  beige jeans

I get shivers just thinking about keira in that dress so i try to get her to wear that.

Lucy- well I'm already wearing something blue and just a simple pair of jeans is a bit boring isn't it?

Keira- yeah you're right, the black dress it is then!

Lucy- that's great, i think it would be lovely on you kei

Keira- we'll see! What you wearing?

Lucy- oh just this pantalon and a blue blazer. Are you letting your hair down?

Keira- mhh idk, might do.

Lucy- yeah well I don't think i willz what if i get to sick and i need to throw up, I don't want vomit in my hair.

Keira- oh come on lucia you look great with you hair down.

Lucy- mhh i dont know kei.

Keira- will you let your hair down if i promise you to hold back your hair for you when you're throwing up?

Lucy- seems like we have a deal!

Keira- great! Are you gonna wear your glasses out of yourself or do i need to make a deal for that to?

Lucy- whattt?? I thought you hated my glasses.

Keira- what no absolutely not! Oh lucy is that why you've been wearing your contacts more these last few weeks?