my secret guinea pig

(laura Weinroither and stina blackstenius)

It all started when i first joined the arsenal. (A/n best club itw btw)

Here i am, standing in the pouring rain at the arsenal's training ground, I don't have any clue where I'm supposed to go or who I'm supposed to meet when i see a tall blonde walking up to me. When i can finally see her face through the rain i immediately recognise her. Vivianne miedema

Viv- hey laura! I'm viv, sorry that you had to wait training lasted a little longer than expected. Let me show you around.

Laura- oh hey vivianne, no problem I'm just a bit cold now.

Viv- oh just call me viv please, yeah sorry about that but I'm sure you'll get some dry Training gear inside.

Laura- alright then

Viv shows me around and I'm surprised by how light hearted she is, on camera she always seems serious and shy but she is actually really nice.

After about 30 minutes i finally got taken to jonas and I signed my contract.

It all really just went just like i expected.

I drive home and i feel really good about myself but there is one thing i can't get lf my mind. The tall blonde girl sitting in the cafetaria, she looked at me with some mesmerising pair of eyes and i can't just get them out of my head.

And if you look at arsenal it's probably one of the 8 tall blonde woman but I'm sure wich one it was; stina blackstenius.

I played against her last year in the cl when i was still at Hoffenheim and i think i must've played her as well when we played sweden at nationals.

When i arrive at my new apartment it's empty, of course. I slept there tonight but i arrived late yesterday and went away early this morning so i didn't have the chance to really look around. It's small, but enough for me. I need to start building my closet and bed, i slept on a mattress last night but i guess i'll start with the bed. It takes me 2 hours before I'm finally finished so I decide to take a nice warm shower and then just put on a movie.

When I got out of the shower i noticed a message on my phone, it was from an unknown number.

- hey, laura right? It's me, stina, from arsenal. I was wondering if you needed help with moving etc. And i would like to get to know you, you seem nice. I might've overheard that you only live 2 streets away from me so let me know if you need anything! Then I'll be there in a minute!

-hey stina, I don't know if you really meant that or just being nice but i would love your company, fancy some take out? Just Say what you want and I'll order it. If you want, we can put together some furniture and watch the men vs brighton on tv? Let me know if you want.

And to my surprise i got a reply within seconds.

-i did mean it Laura, you really do seem nice. I'll be there in a minute alr? Then we'll order something. See you soon!

-see you soon stina

And 3 minutes later the bell rang

Laura took a deep breath before she stood up.

She was nervous

And she didn't even know why

She opened the door and there she was

Stood in a pair of grey trackies and her hair in a bun.

She didn't say anything just held out her hand with a tray in it

'i- uhn i baked you a cake, well i didn't bake you a cake but i baked a cake and i thought maybe you would like to eat it with me'

Her sudden approach made me chuckle a bit, her Swedish accent is adorable.