fuck i didn't realise

Quick a/n; sooo i found out i can write on my phone too, which makes it way easier bc i can just type with my tumbs, that's why the update is here sooner!!

Keira's POV

I still like her, very much indeed.
One thing is; i slept with her yesterday. It's not like we're a thing now, i think. But it was just in the heat of the moment.

*Flashback

We've just won the Arnold Clarke cup and we're all partying hard. When i get pulled aside by someone.

At first i didn't realise who it was but then i recognised the strong hand wrapped around my wrist.

It's lucy's

Keira- luce wha-

Lucy- sstt keira be quiet

Keira- alright my love

I felt daring, i felt like taking steps towards confessing my love for her. It was the way she used my whole name, it moved something inside of me, something that made me want her even more.

After speed walking for a minute, her hand still firmly wrapped around my wrist, we arrive in a side room. I think it's an old treatment room (because of the bed, more about that later) but i wasn't really looking around the room at the time.

Keira- luce what are we doing here.

Lucy- well i thought uhm no you uhm you just looked so.. well uhm you looked so hot dancing and the performance you put on today was unreal and it just made me really want you and i just couldn't resist any longer.

Before i could answer her her lips are Smashed onto mine and i can taste the alcohol on her lips.

I don't wanna do this drunk.

So i push her of me, she looks at me with a confused face.

Lucy- what why did you do that? Didn't you want to do this? I thought you liked me.

Keira- no luce Don't get me wrong, i do want it but i don't want to do it when you're drunk.

Lucy- well i don't think you can really say that can you? But anyways, I'm not drunk kei. I just took a shot to get me some confidence before i kinda kidnapped you.

I don't know what she meant in that first part but it doesn't really matter right now.

I slowly walk over to her and push her down on the bed that's standing in the room. I hold myself up by putting my hands next to her head.

Keira- let's do it then

I start kissing her all round her neck before she stops me

Lucy- wait kei wait

Keira- oh god lucy what's up now.

She smirks

Lucy- did you lock the door? Don't wanna get walked in on again.

She's been here before with other girls? That kinda broke my heart but i didn't let that ruin my mood.

Keira- oh fuck no I'll do it now

I get up and lock the door. When i look over to Lucy she already has her shirt half off, i think you could imagine what we got up to that night.

*End of flashback*

So that brings me here, one day later showering like normal after training at city, trying not to stare at her, observing the marks i left last night hoping no one would notice. But ofcourse demi does.

Demi- AYY luceee you've been busy i see.

Demi points at her collarbone, i immediately get shivers thinking about my lips on there again.