you and me, forever.

It's supposed to go like normal

Wake up: call lucy, get ready, train, call lucy again, wish her good luck for her game, watch her game, call lucy, go to bed (crying)

But when i wokd up today i felt different, stressed out more and i have no idea why.

I look at my clock and see the time 8.56

We always call at 9 so just about enough time to make me some coffee.

Then my phone rings

Keira- hi luce

Lucy- hi my love, How'd you sleep?

Keira- well fine i guess, it's just..

Lucy- just what kei

Keira- i miss you luce, and to be fair I haven't slept properly in weeks because i miss you so much and i don't know how to cope with it and i think it's affecting my football and i just need to see you again, soon. Hold you close to me because otherwise i think I'll go crazy.

Lucy- hey kei, it's okay you know? I have the same, i, to be fair, go to sleep crying most of the days because i miss you so so so much, and i would've want this otherwise for us but you know i didn't have a choice in this. And you know i feel shitty about leaving you but if i know one thing ut is that we will get through this, okay? You and me together. Forever.

Keira- forever luce. I love you, so so so much.

Lucy- i love you to kei

Keira- oh shit

Lucy- what?

Keira- oh nothing bad but gareth just texted that training is being set earlier because of heavy rain and wind later today.

Lucy- oh now you say that i remember, my game is also set earlier because of the weather, I don't think I'll be able to call later today, I'm sorry kei, I'll call you tonight tho, alright?

Keira- okay luce, promise me to text?

Lucy- promise

Keira- i really need to get ready now love, speak you later.

Lucy- speak you later kei, love you

Keira- love you to lucia.

And when i hang up i get that draining feeling again, like my heart shatters just a tiny bit more everytime I remember i can't just go up and kiss her, cuddle her or even talk to her.

But then i remember every hung up phone is one phone call closer to seeing her again

Wich now is in about 27 days.

Around 12th of march, she has a week off then, I don't but she will just be here and that will be enough.

I get ready and go to training

Nothing hard because it's the day after the match.

About half way through training the rain starts pouring, like normal we just go further with training but as soon as we hear the thunder we're all escorted inside and we just have to finish training by doing some work in the gym.

It's around 1 now and lucy her match starts at 2

We're advised to wait to go home till the storm is over so the girls and i decide to watch the match on the big screen in the cafetaria.

Like promised lucy sent me a text before the game, she always told me what she thought the score was gonna be and who is going to score, normally during a call but sometimes, like today, in a text.