A Land without Magic

Emma and I both went with Henry to the hospital, and Emma told Dr. Whale to do something. Dr. Whale ushered us out of the room, and told us that he would do everything he could. Emma went over to Henry's bag, and grabbed his book. I watched as she looked through it, and got a look on her face. I knew what that look meant, but before I could say anything, Regina walked into the room. Emma grabbed her and dragged her to the supply closet, and I just followed because I knew that this could end badly. By the time I got to the supply closet, I heard Emma say that it was Regina's fault that Henry was here, and Regina said that it was supposed to be Emma.

"So you're telling me that you wanted to hurt Emma. What if that would've been me?" I growled as I walked into the closet.

"Hazelle...." Regina tried to say, but she had no words to say to me.

"I can't believe you! I trusted you!" I yelled at her.

Emma had to drag me out of the room because she knew that I would severely hurt Regina, and then she would have to arrest me, and that wouldn't do us any good. I went back into Henry's room, and started reading his book, while Emma went to see Mr. Gold about something. I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, but Emma does, so let's see what happens.

"How are you holding up?" Mary-Margaret asked as she slowly approached me.

"As good as I'm going to get until he wakes up." I replied with a frown.

Mary-Margaret then asked if she could read to Henry. I told her that it was fine with me, and I sat there and listened to the stories. I was really getting into the stories, when the machines started going haywire. Mary-Margaret went to get Dr. Whale, and he ushered us out of the room. I sat in the hallway watching everything unfold, and I couldn't stop the tears that were running down my face.

Emma and Regina came back too late because Dr. Whale came out and said that he was sorry and that he tried everything. I broke completely after that, and if it wasn't for Regina, then I would probably be on the floor. Regina held me tight and I held her back just as tight. Mary-Margaret had left and that made me sad because I was really hoping to have her support and comfort right about now, but I settled for Regina and watched as Emma said goodbye to her only son.

As I watched Emma lean down to kiss Henry's forehead, I felt like my heart was about to shatter completely. When Emma pulled away from Henry, something rushed through everyone, and that included Emma and me. Then all of a sudden, Henry told Emma that he loved her too, and I ran into the room and hugged them both.

"God kid, I love you so much, and don't you ever do that to us again." I said with tears still rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you too Aunt Hazelle and I promise." Henry said as he hugged Emma and I both.

"Hey Emma, what was that, that rushed through all of us?" I asked Emma as we sat in Henry's hospital room.

"It was magic. You broke the curse." Henry replied for Emma, while looking between the two of us.

"So, everyone remembers who they are?" Emma asked back.

Henry only nodded his head, and that told me that this was only the beginning. I hope that Emma and I are strong enough to handle anything that comes our way. Well, I guess we'll know soon enough.

Hazelle's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/invisible_magic_ch.22/set?id=155009433&lid=3056098