The Heart is a Lonely Hunter

I was woken up by someone pounding on my door. I went to check it out, and saw Emma at my door with a weird look on her face. I invited her in, and she told me what happened.

"Wait let me get this straight; Graham kissed you." I said as we sat in the living room with some hot chocolate.

"Yeah, and he told me that he wanted to feel something, but I told him that it wouldn't be with me." Emma said back.

We talked for a few more minutes, and then she left and I went back to sleep. I got up a couple hours later, got dressed, and went to see Danielle. I asked her if she wanted to spend the day together, and she was excited. I took Danielle shopping, and bought her stuff.

"You know you didn't have to buy me all this stuff." Danielle said as I was driving her back home.

"I know, but I thought that you might like some new things, and plus, now you can say that you've got someone who can spoil you rotten." I laughed as I pulled up to her house.

I helped Danielle with the bags, but she told me that she was ok with putting them up. I shrugged it off and went home. I got home and was just about to change clothes, when Emma called me and told me to come to the station. I hung up and rushed out the door. I knew something was wrong, and I was right when I got inside the station.

"Emma." I whispered as I came around the corner.

Emma looked up at me from her spot on the floor, and she had Graham in her arms, but he wasn't breathing. I knelt beside her and hugged her as she cried. I didn't know what happened, but I had an idea. I'm hoping that I'm wrong, but I know in my gut, that I'm not.

Hazelle's pajamas: http://www.polyvore.com/invisible_magic/set?id=117650403&lid=3056098

Hazelle's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/invisible_magic/set?id=117650941&lid=3056098

Stuff Hazelle bought Danielle: http://www.polyvore.com/invisible_magic/set?id=117655502&lid=3056098