What Happened to Frederick

I woke up the next morning with my phone ringing. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Kathryn.

"Is everything ok, Kathryn?" I asked as I answered my phone.

"It's David." was all that Kathryn replied.

"What about David?" I asked, and I could tell that she was trying to keep from crying because she was talking to me.

"He's leaving me." Kathryn replied and that's when she broke.

"I'll be right there." I said before hanging up, getting dressed, and going to her house.

I knocked on the door and watched as Kathryn slowly opened the door, only to hug me. I hugged her back as we slowly made our way into her house. We talked and I told her that I really didn't know what to tell her, but she told me that it was ok and that she was glad that I was here. I left not too long after that, and I figured that she was going to go see Regina.

I can't wrap my head around this, but I hope that everything works out for everyone. I have a feeling that something is wrong, and when I go to go out the door, Kathryn is standing there.

"Is everything ok, Kathryn?" I asked as I hesitantly let her in.

"Everything is fine, but I wanted to come by and say goodbye." Kathryn replied with a small smile.

"Oh, where are you going?" I asked as we sat down in the living room.

"I'm going through with my plan of moving to Boston. Alone." Kathryn replied.

"I'm really happy for you, and I hope you find everything you're looking for." I said as I hugged her.

Kathryn laughed but hugged me back before she left to go say goodbye to Regina. I'm actually going to miss her, but I know that Kathryn will be better off in Boston. I decided to go to bed early, but I couldn't sleep at all because I'm telling you that the bad feeling stuck with me. I can't seem to shake it.

Hazelle's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/invisible_magic_13/set?id=123805346&lid=3056098