Dreamy

I woke up the next morning not feeling too well. I fixed me something to eat and went back to bed. I couldn't go back to sleep because my mind wouldn't rest.

*Hazelle's mind*

I was standing in a forest, I think, but I can't be sure, and I was listening to people talk. I think they were guys, but it's dark, and I can't see a thing.

"It won't be long now." one of the people said.

"I'll finally get what I want, and no one is going to stand in my way." the other person said.

Two more people walked up, and they had a torch with them, so I could finally see faces. I was shocked to see only two of the four faces, but I knew two of the faces really well. I couldn't believe that I was watching one of the fairytales I've read come to life.

"You promise that you'll keep your word." one of the other two people said.

"I always keep my word. Now get to work." the other person said, and I could tell by their voice that they were the leader.

Everyone walked off, and I knew that this was probably fixing to happen, unless my mind is playing tricks on me again.

*End of Hazelle's mind*

I woke back up and shook my head of the dream that was still floating in my head. I couldn't believe what I had just watched, but then again, I have no idea what that was. I think it was one of my fairytales, but I would have to go back and read them to make sure. I finally got dressed, and went to Granny's to get me some hot coco because I think that's what I need.

"Are you ok Hazelle?" Granny asked as soon as I walked in the door.

"I am now, but I didn't feel to good this morning." I replied with a smile because I knew that she was asking to make sure that I was ok.

"I'm glad. I got a little worried when you didn't come in this morning." Granny said back as Ruby handed me my coco.

"Thanks and I'll see you later." I said with a smile before leaving to go check out the booths for Miners Day.

"Missed you this morning." Mary Margaret said as she walked up to me.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't feel good this morning, so I took something and went back to bed." I said back.

"I'm just glad that you're here." Mary Margaret said as she gave me a side hug.

I hugged her back, and got some looks from people. I don't care what anyone says, but she's my friend and I'm sticking by her no matter what. I was happy about the turn out, but I knew that something was missing. I left and went to see Emma, who I found in the police station, talking to Sidney, who I didn't trust.

"Hey Emma." I said as I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey Hazelle. You remember Sidney." Emma said, while trying to be nice.

"I do. Hello Sidney." I said back with a forced smile.

"Hello Hazelle." Sidney said back.

"Are you coming to the Miners Day thing tonight?" I asked Emma as I looked at her.

"I'm sorry Hazelle, but something came up, and I have to check it out." Emma replied with a sad smile.

"Oh, ok, but if you need help then I'm more than happy to help." I said back with a small smile.

"I will, and I'm glad to call you my sister." Emma said as she hugged me.

"I feel the same way." I said back as I hugged her back.

People say that we're strange, but I love Emma and I wouldn't change her for the world. She's my best friend, and my sister, and nothing, and I mean nothing can take that away from us. I left the station and headed back to the Miners Day thing. It was dark because of the power outage, or that's what I heard, so people were walking around with candles. I saw Mary Margaret walking my way, so I met her half way.

"I'm glad you're here." Mary Margaret said as we stood next to each other.

"I wouldn't be anywhere else." I said back with a smile.

We just talked for a few more minutes before we saw people looking at something. We looked over and saw Emma putting David in the backseat of the squad car. I was shocked and so was Mary Margaret. I hope that everything is ok and that what we saw was a misunderstanding.

Hazelle's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/invisible_magic_14/set?id=123805530&lid=3056098