The Thing You Love Most

I woke up the next morning and went to see Emma. She was happy to see me and asked how I slept. I told her that I slept fine, but I was concerned about her. She told me that she was fine and that she slept fine as well. We talked for a few more minutes until there was a knock on the door. Emma answered it, and I wasn't too shocked when I saw Regina standing there, but I was shocked to see that she had a basket full of apples. I know that I probably sound weird, but if my memory serves me right, which it always does, the apples might be poisonous.

I laughed as Emma took the apple that Regina handed her carefully. I gave Regina a smile when she looked my way, but she just gave me a frown. I was offended by that, but I didn't let it get to me because I knew that she wanted us out of town because she didn't like the fact that Emma was staying for Henry. After Regina left, we finally got dressed, and went to Granny's to eat. While we were eating, or I should say drinking because Emma was drinking coffee and I was drinking coco, I noticed Henry and a girl talking in the corner. She looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

Ruby gave Emma some coco that she didn't order, but Ruby said that she had an admirer, and when Emma glanced back, she saw Graham, and suddenly thought that he sent the coco. Emma went to talk to him, and I had to cover my mouth to keep myself from laughing when Graham told her that he didn't send her the coco. Henry then spoke up and said that he sent it as him and the girl, who might I say looks beautiful, came our way. All four of us headed to the school, and I decided to get to know the girl better.

"I'm Hazelle Evans." I said to the girl.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Danielle Jones." the girl said back.

"Nice to meet you as well Danielle. It's nice to see Henry with someone instead of him always reading that book of his." I said with a laugh.

"Thanks. We've been friends for as long as I can remember. He's helped me through a lot of things." Danielle said as she let out a small laugh.

"I'm glad. He's a really sweet kid, and I'm glad he's in my life, as well as Emma's." I said before dodging an apple that was tossed my way.

"Sorry Hazelle." Henry called to me as he looked over his shoulder.

"It's fine Henry." I called back to him with a big smile.

Danielle and I talked for quite some time until her and Henry had to go to class. It was nice getting to know her, and I honestly hope that her and Henry stay friends for a long time. Mary Margaret talked to Emma about Henry, and I just watched the kids go inside the school. I snapped out of my dazed when Emma said that she was going to see Henry's therapist, but I decided not to go with her. I told her to go ahead and that I would see her back at her room. She agreed and we went our separate ways.

I went back to the hotel/motel, I really don't know what to call it, and started looking for a job, since I knew that we would be staying for quite some time. I also started looking for a car and a house because I figured that we would be staying for a good long while, and I really wanted a place of my own. I already had my stuff in storage, and my money was transferred to the bank here, and I had my phone shipped to me. I was going through my contacts, when Emma came in and showed me Henry's file that she got from his therapist. I knew that something was wrong with that picture, but I didn't say a word.

Emma started reading Henry's file, while I sat in the chair and gave her my two cents, whenever she asked for it. We were interrupted by a knock at the door. I wasn't too shocked to see Graham at the door. He said that Dr. Hopper, Henry's therapist, said that he and Emma had an altercation, and that Emma stole the file that was on her bed. I was shocked when he said that, but I was more shocked when he arrested Emma, but then he turned to me and said that I was arrested to for being an accomplice. Emma and I were pissed because Emma knew she was being set up, and I had nothing to do with it. Graham took our pictures, with us complaining the whole time. We were shocked when Henry, Mary Margaret, and Danielle came in, but Emma and I were even more shocked when Henry said that Mary Margaret was going to bail us out.

I was happy about that, and I believe Emma was as well. Emma said that she had something to do, but I wanted to go back to my room and relax. Henry begged me to stay with them, and he knew how to play his cards right because I ended up staying with them until Emma came to get me. We went back to our rooms, only to be asked to leave, but the thing was, was that only Emma was asked to leave. I was so pissed off, but Emma told me that everything would be ok. I told her that it wasn't fair, but Emma said that we would get Regina back, and I agreed. I still couldn't believe that Regina let me stay, but got Emma kicked out.

I decided to go with Emma, but she told me to stay because she didn't want to risk me getting hurt as well. I told her that I could handle myself, but she said that she knew that, but she didn't want Regina to go after me just to hurt her. I saw her logic and reluctantly agreed to stay. After Emma left, Regina came by and wanted to talk. We talked for quite some time, before she stated that she had to go. Regina said that she wanted to help me find a house. I asked her why she was doing this, and she responded that since I haven't done anything, that she thought that she should help me. I still didn't get what she meant, but it hit me after she left. She was helping me because I wasn't trying to get between her and Henry. I was happy about that, but then again, I was confused because I knew that she would ask for a favor back. I just crossed my fingers and prayed that she wasn't going to use this to turn Emma and against each other.

Emma and I went to Dr. Hopper's office, and I watched as Emma talked to Henry about operation cobra. I thought the name was funny, but the meaning behind it was cool. I almost cried when Henry hugged Emma, but I let a few tears fall when he came over and hugged me. We walked out of the office, and I poked at Henry for his crush on Danielle. Henry tried to deny it, but I knew better. I let it slide and just had fun with my two favorite people.

Hazelle's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/invisible_magic/set?id=104360467