The Shepard

I woke up the next morning, got dressed, and headed to Granny's for breakfast. I was almost run over by Regina as she was leaving. She smiled at me and I returned the smile, but my smile dropped when I saw Mary Margaret's facial expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I took a seat in front of her.

"David left his wife." she replied, and that shocked me.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I don't know, but Regina said that I'll probably find out soon enough." Mary Margaret replied, and then left to get to school.

I left as well and headed off to see Regina. I know it probably sounds weird, but I actually like her. She's done so much for me, and she doesn't even know me.

"Hello Hazelle, what a nice surprise." Regina said as she answered her door.

"Hey Regina, and I was wondering if we could talk." I said as I rocked on my feet.

"Sure, please come in." Regina said as she moved aside to let me in.

I walked in and headed to the kitchen. I was a little lonely because everyone was busy, except me.

"Are you ok, Hazelle?" Regina asked as she handed me a glass of water.

"I guess I am, but I feel lonely because everyone is busy, but me. Is that weird?" I asked as I looked at her.

"No, sweetie, it isn't. I know exactly what you're feeling, and if you ever need anything to do, then you're always welcomed to work with me." Regina replied with a smile.

"Thanks Regina, and I might just take you up on that offer." I said back with a smile of my own.

We talked for a little while longer, before I went home. I was happy that I got to talk to Regina, and maybe I'll go work with her, so I'm not stuck at home with nothing to do. Later on that night, I was watching TV, when someone knocked on my door. I answered it, and was surprised to see Emma. I let her in, and she told me what she just saw.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked as I looked at her.

"I wish I was girl, and I'm still in shock." Emma replied with a shudder.

"I would be too, and I'm glad that Henry didn't see it, or knows about it." I said as Emma agreed.

Emma left not too long after that, and I went to bed. I hope that everything works out for everyone, but I hope that nobody gets hurt. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hazelle's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/invisible_magic/set?id=113785254&lid=3056098