Hat Trick

I woke up the next morning, and I knew that something was off, but I chose to ignore it because I thought that if Emma needed me then she would call me. I took a shower, got dressed, and decided to go see how Mary-Margaret was doing. When I opened the door to leave, Regina was standing there. I was shocked to say the least, but I let her in, and we sat in the living room.

“I’m sorry for barraging in like this, but I thought that we could talk.” Regina said as she looked at me.

“It’s ok, and I’m sorry for your loss. I know that you and Kathryn was close, and it’s just awful for what happened to her.” I said back, and I did mean every word, but I was also seeing if Regina would tell me something.

“Thank you. She was my friend, and I hope that her killer pays for what she did.” Regina said with somewhat of a smile or smirk.

I didn’t notice it at first, but I believe that Emma was right all along about Regina setting Mary-Margaret up. I decided not to say anything yet because I knew that Regina would know that something was up if I just asked her to leave, and then went to see Emma. Regina and I talked for a good while before she tells me that she has to go.

“Thank you for the talk Hazelle. I hope we can do this again soon.” Regina said as I walked her to the door.

“No problem and I would really like that.” I replied with a smile.

After Regina left, I cleaned up the dishes that were dirty, and then decided to go see Emma. While I was driving to the station, I kept feeling like I was going to get sick. I just shrugged it off, and pulled up to the station.

“Emma.” I called as I walked into the station.

When I didn’t get an answer, I decided to call out to her again.

“Emma.” Nothing. Now I’m worried.

“Ms. Swan isn’t here, and it looks like my client isn’t here either.” Mr. Gold said from behind me, and that made me jump 20ft in the air.

“Geez. Thank you for scaring me half to death.” I said as I placed my hand over my heart.

Mr. Gold chuckled and I couldn’t help the giggle that left my lips.

“I hope Emma finds her because it won’t be good if she doesn’t.” I said as I looked from Mr. Gold to the empty cell.

“I hope so too, Hazelle. I hope so too.” Mr. Gold told me before both of us left the station.

I went back home and grabbed me a drink because I knew that it was going to be a long day. I drove around town and still couldn’t find a single trace of Emma or Mary-Margaret. I then decided to try to go to the town line, and that’s where I found what I was looking for. I found footprints and tire marks, and that told me that Emma was here, but I wasn’t sure about Mary-Margaret. I kept following the tire marks, and when I finally came to a stop, I saw both Emma and Mary-Margaret standing by this huge house.

“Is this where you guys have been all day yesterday?” I asked as I got out of my car, and headed to them.

Neither of them said a word, but Emma told Mary-Margaret that she needed to get back to the station fast because Regina will be pleased if she isn’t there. Mary-Margaret agreed and she took off toward the station. When I got to the station, I ran into Regina, who didn’t look to happy. I watched as she stormed off, and I couldn’t help but laugh because I knew exactly why she was mad. I said hey to Emma and Mary-Margaret and went home so I could get some sleep because I was exhausted.

Hazelle’s outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/invisible_magic_17/set?id=152440321&lid=3056098