Chapter 01 || V for Victory

•••

•••

"i told you to sleep on time, baby," hayeon scrunches up her face at the voice, lowering her head on the desk between her hands. the glowing screen of the laptop turns off with the accidental press, making the girl groan in annoyance.

the lights turn on and she relaxes against the large, warm hand of her boyfriend stroking her back as he stands next to her chair, leaning down to kiss her ear, one his favourite spots which always makes hayeon melt in his arms. she turns her head a little, lifting up her eyes, lazily, glancing past the long lashes, meeting the dark orbs of the man of her dreams; and she was so proud of herself whenever she looked at him.

"why aren't you sleeping yet?" he asks again, much softer this time as he's already close to her.

"i was waiting for you," she mumbles, wrapping her hands around his neck and winces lightly when one of the stars from his shoulder scratches her skin, "get this off if you wanna come near me," she huffs pushing the man away and rubs the spot on her arm as she stands up, not really being a fan of the navy blue uniform of her boyfriend that he said he could die for.

he chuckles lightly, shrugging his shoulders and slides his hands on her waist, keeping her close for he leans down, capturing her lips with his for a brief moment before humming gently, "take it off if you don't like it," he whispers and hayeon smiles knowingly, shaking her head as her hands although, are already on their way to unbutton the shirt.

"you really take advantage of being a police officer, kim taehyung." hayeon complains, sliding down her hands once the shirt is off and is lying on the chair where she was sitting a few minutes ago. her hands are guided by the boyfriend's large ones, down to his belt, never leaving the contact of their eyes even for a second.

"you have no idea," he bites his lip and the girl chuckles, pushing him on the bed with a mischievous grin dancing on her lips and eyes staring at him with a hungry gaze.

taehyung smirks, leaning back on his elbows as he watches his girlfriend removing the lose t-shirt from her body and throwing it somewhere around the in the room. she crawls on top of him, sitting on his torso and leans near his face, "what would you like to have officer?"

a low chuckle rolls out of taehyung's lips, staring at hayeon with amused eyes that encourage her to shift in her place, coming closer to his face and leave a teasing kiss beside his lips, "tell me officer kim,"

"you," he smirks and hayeon giggles, suddenly falling out of her demanding role and wraps her arms around his neck. "i want you,"

"then take me, officer kim." she grins, kissing his lips and taehyung smiles, sucking gradually harder on her lower lip. his hand travels on her curves until it reaches her back and presses her down, getting a soft gasp into his mouth. his hands accompany each other, grinding her hips against his, painfully slow for hayeon which makes her whine as she takes the job in her hands and starts moving a bit faster, still having taehyung attached to her mouth.