Chapter 04 || A Story To Write

•••

•••

hayeon woke up to loud noises of yelling and laughing, sometimes cursing in between, making her brows scrunch together in confusion as her pounding head couldn't comprehend whoever happened to be that uncivilized in this house. pulling herself up slowly from the covers and glancing down she concludes taehyung changed her out of the dress she wore during the day, leaving her in just her undergarments as she likes sleeping that way. he liked it too. obviously.

moving the duvet aside, she stretches her body, groaning softly as her neck hurts a bit on stretching too much. she stands up, picking up a t-shirt of her boyfriend from the chair near by and puts it on before heading downstairs to check the muffled noise.

that's when she meets the blunder, gasping loudly which slowly turns into a scream on seeing a half naked jimin, having a toast caught in his mouth, messy hair probably from bed and one of taehyung's gaming controllers in his hands. she quickly hides herself behind the railing, hoping it would cover her legs and quickly scans around for taehyung.

"jesus..." jimin chokes on the toast once realising what just happened and rubs his chest, "oh my god, you scared the shit out of me."

"i scared you?" hayeon stares at his face, and points at herself, "you scared me! and why are you not wearing your clothes!"

"says who," jimin scoffs, turning to the television screen again as he continues with his oh-so-important battle, "by the way, if you think that glass railing is covering anything up then... i'm sorry you're wrong angel,"

so hayeon looks down, today realising that the railings in this house are made of glass and are as transperant as nothing. she gasps, panicking to find something else or at last running back to her room. but the chuckle from the man's lips and his wink makes her stop, "relax, i saw nothing. it's your place, you can do whatever you want, yeah?"

"you're so weird," she laughs awkwardly and jimin faces her properly this time, "but... like- put on some clothes from next time...?"

"sure," he says, "gimme that," his hand points at what she's wearing, getting a straight face from her as she stands with her arms crossed on her chest, "what? fine, i'll stay like this. actually i haven't unpacked yet,"

"this is boyfriend's shirt! i'm the only one who can wear this,"

"oh?" jimin chuckles, sitting on the couch as he finishes his toast and nods slowly, "has he ever told you that during overnight duties or when we go out for some work, our clothes especially shirts, often get exchanged. the one you're wearing is mine girl. it's not your boyfriend's,"

"this... really?" she blinks a few times, gulping at thought of having some other man's shirt on her body makes her cringe, but then she smells it and frowns, "no, it smells like tae,"

"he's kept it for more than a month now,"

"i'm not giving it back to you," hayeon huffs, coming down the stairs with her eyes looking around the living space and then towards the kitchen, "where's tae?"