Chapter 09 || Police Officer's Girl

•••

•••

"jeon jungkook, are you ready?"

jungkook rolls his eyes, regretting to himself that he ever agreed to hangout with this insanely beautiful girl who is taken but won't stop giving him indications. even though her eyes and smiles are nothing but innocent and purely out of friendliness, jungkook finds them attractive like an open invitation for him to take all of her and corrupt her in his ways.

licking his lips, he pushes the thought aside, hearing another knock on the door which again is a proof that hayeon is all hot, sexy and petite in his head, when in real life she's just a naturally bubbly and out going girl innocent girl.

"so where do you wanna go?" hayeon claps her hands once, earning a look from him as he shakes his head in response, letting her know that he's not even the slightest interested in this plan. "oh come on jungkook, you gotta have some funnnn!"

"i was having a lot of fun in my room," he mutters.

"you're grumpy," she huffs, taking his hand and waves at her father who smiles back at them as though jungkook too is his child along with hayeon. "let's go to the theme park, i love rides! and you?"

jungkook glances at her, smirking as he pulls his hand back and takes the keys of the car from her, "i'm sure you gonna cry," he claims, "jeon jungkook is where adventure is."

"i don't cry,"

"you did last night," he scoffs, "now hop in little one,"

"excuse me?!" hayeon glares at him, tugging on his arm and makes him stand straight to match their heights and realises she comes just a little above his shoulder, "i'm not that short... you're just too tall..."

"yeah, of course," he nods sarcastically, pushing her gently into the passenger seat and takes the driver's himself. as he backs away the car from the drive, hayeon is pulling out her phone, taking a picture of herself, sending to someone which also gets an instant reply.

"so, you said you'll tell me about that thing you wanna use my name for?" he initiates first and hayeon nods quickly, putting her away in her bag and turns to face him.

"yeah, it's a book that i'm gonna write. you can ask me more if you wanna know,"

"how many books have you written before?"

"this is my third one," she says, "first was a noevella, and the second one was full length novel."

"and this one? a novel?"

"yep," she nods, "hopefully,"

"mm sounds interesting, so you wanna give your character my name?"

"yes, exactly! it's uhm, actually a criminal character and i've been worried about his name but then-"

"you thought mine would be a good option?" jungkook looks at her, biting his lip as his eyes show much more interest in the conversation than he ever had since last night, "for a criminal? why?" his voice deepens, accelerating the car to the point where he doesn't want to stop and keep this talk going to make sure this girl is what she seems to be.