Chapter 03 || Officer Park

•••

•••

having a wonderful day with her boyfriend, hayeon was more than just happy, enjoying every single moment to the very end of her heart. taehyung too, was glad to have a day off for his love and spend some time with her to cover up for the times he had to leave her alone due to work.

his hands snake around her waist, keeping her close in his embrace as she admires the firecrackers lighting up the night sky just above the han river which reflects the sparkles in all it's captivating glory, having hayeon's lips parted into a fascinated smile and her chocolate brown orbs, mimicking the shimmer of the lights and colors playing in the sky. taehyung smiles at her, finding her awestruck face more admirable than the firecrackers which he told his best friend to arrange at any cost.

"it's so beautiful, tae! i might just die!" hayeon squeals, pressing herself more against his body, never taking her eyes off the sky and chuckles amusedly, biting her lip, "let's take a picture," she turns to him, pulling out her phone and steps away, holding it in front of her face while telling him to pose.

he smiles, tilting his head up to look at the sky and hayeon clicks the picture, showing it to him with wide grin, "pretty isn't it?"

"yeah," he nods, taking the phone from her and clicks some of her pictures too as she poses differently each time, making him smile for he snaps some shots randomly of her smiling, or talking to him, or just pointing at another big crackle. "beautiful," his lips whisper, into her ear, kissing softly as he pulls her to stand in his embrace again.

"thanks a lot for today," hayeon looks up him, cupping his face with one hand and tip toes to kiss his lips, "i love you so much," her voice murmers gently against his lips, making him smile as he kisses her again, much more passionate this time.

"i love you more," he breathes out, letting his tongue glide over her lower lip and eyes staring right into hers, "i love you, hayeon..."

hayeon pulls him closer, her one hand clutching on the fabric of his sweatshirt and the other behind his neck, playing slowly with his hair as they kiss again. she sighs softly into the kiss, feeling his firm hands on her body, giving birth to a sacred wish of not wanting him to stop ever. as he moves to her jaw, muttering how beautiful she is, his phone rings yet again, eliciting a groan from the girl's mouth and a curse from taehyung's.

hayeon's snatching the phone as she realises it's none other than her worst enemy-cum-friend. she huffs in anger, answering the call and snaps, "what do you want park jimin?"

"oh..." the man chuckles in surprise, making hayeon roll her eyes at the phone, "hello to you too miss,"

"i'm serious, jimin. why do you keep calling at the wrong time?"